Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements > Polls

View Poll Results: Do you believe ooc and auction should be returned to zone-only?
YES! I want ooc/auction to be per zone only. 383 52.39%
NO! I want ooc/auction to remain global wide. 348 47.61%
Voters: 731. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

exemptions are allowed for 1 reason and 1 reason only.
to allow your friend. roommate, spouse, dog, dad, wtfe to play on the same IP as you, not so you have a 2nd account to do things while youre off farming/grouping
Old 05-23-2010, 08:20 AM
Aviak

Personally, I think that the fact that the poll is basically 50/50 is a pile of garbage. Global OOC/action is not classic. People not having to leave their camp because they can just auction their FBSS via global chat is also not classic. Give farmers a reason to leave the camp and give someone else a chance at some loot.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sslaesha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, I think that the fact that the poll is basically 50/50 is a pile of garbage. Global OOC/action is not classic. People not having to leave their camp because they can just auction their FBSS via global chat is also not classic. Give farmers a reason to leave the camp and give someone else a chance at some loot.
This.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sslaesha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for alot people those campers help us get some gear. well all know here is a lot of things that arent classic, big deal
Old 05-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR3151 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for alot people those campers help us get some gear. well all know here is a lot of things that arent classic, big deal
Isn't the whole point of this server to relive classic zones/groups and go and earn gear yourself? You can sit in a zone and farm PP on any server, go have some actual fun.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Everything that isn't classic, will be. This is just one more step towards the devs goal.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2Phantom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the whole point of this server to relive classic zones/groups and go and earn gear yourself? You can sit in a zone and farm PP on any server, go have some actual fun.
lol everyone has a different play style, ya know.

i dont have time to sit and camp shit myself, but i know how to make money, pay the guy who camps for his time, in turn i get the gear needed to make more money...etc
Old 05-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendae [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything that isn't classic, will be. This is just one more step towards the devs goal.
I wouldn't say that exactly, some things will not be going back, as it would be illegal to make changes to the client - and some fixes would only be available via client changes.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 05-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR3151 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol everyone has a different play style, ya know.

i dont have time to sit and camp shit myself, but i know how to make money, pay the guy who camps for his time, in turn i get the gear needed to make more money...etc
Got news for you, friend. Classic Everquest is no game for anyone who doesn't "have time". You want EZ server. It's that way ===>
Old 05-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got news for you, friend. Classic Everquest is no game for anyone who doesn't "have time". You want EZ server. It's that way ===>
That argument is so overused, illogical, and unnecessarily belligerent that it makes me want to vomit every time I see it.
Closed Thread