Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

There's like 6 spells I never unmem in solo situations, the other 2 are constantly rotated between Charm/buffs/etc.

Entrance/AE Mez/Tash/Fetters/Stun/Stun/Theft

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 07-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Necromancers and Enchanters have to flip spells a lot.

When I play my Necromancer, quite often I will flip between 16+ different spells.

Enchanter I probably only go through about 12. I'm still only 50 on the enchanter so no ToT occupying a perma slot in my spell bar yet. And no solid 2nd stun so I may be adding 2 or 3 more to my spell set that is frequently used.

But similar to ManoWarr I have 6 I'm keeping up full time

Tash
Mesmerize
Charm
Mesmerizarion (AE mez)
Root
Stun

I can't say I'll ever drop level 4 mez unless I level him to 60 and group in Velious locations where everything is 56+. It's just too sexy of a spell to drop. I don't even care that it's duration is terrible, that memblur and essentially being mana free, is glorious.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:53 PM
Planar Protector

I usually used root/fetter top slot for instant recast, 4 mez, 16 ae mez, 2 stuns, Tot, all the time. 7th slot was usually bedlam, but was a swap slot still. 8th slot was literally everything else. That was solo or duo though, where I controlled the pace so I always knew when I was about to need a tash, and I always stunned->mezzed on charm break do there was time to spare to load charm.

Leveling up iirc I used distance more so I didn't need 2 stuns, and until 51 no Tot. I'd keep tash, charm, or both root and PE memmed (root for faster cast and mana savings when I'm just going to nuke the guy to kill anyway etc.)
Closed Thread