Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngorDrakan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get why they didn't just let them go out or take them to town or something...And why the fuck would you film it?
Exactly - nothing to do with 'can't afford puppies' - they had a camera.

If nothing else, take the puppies into town, put them in a box for 'free' and leave, if you must.

Outright killing them is just wrong. I'm not all crying because of it, I watched it; I guess I'm a bit cold in someways, it didn't really phase me, but still - that's just heartless.

I had to put down two dogs for a friend once, because they got rabies, but that was different. He just couldn't do it - he was older and just loved them too much.

But I still feel bad, once after a damn long day at work, I had found a box of kittens someone just left laying outside of work. I felt bad for them, put them in my trunk with EVERY intention of taking them to the shelter. Went home to change, just outright fell asleep to the next day... They froze in the trunk. I felt so bad. I mean, if I would have just left the box, I guess the same would have happened, but I still kick myself for being an idiot and not bringing them inside until I got them to the shelter.

There's no way I could have tossed the kittens in a river. Just.... no. My situation was a pure accident.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Couldn't you have just thawed them out? Man that sucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngorDrakan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't you have just thawed them out? Man that sucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't even know why I told anyone that, lol - I still feel bad.

But I have one 'rescued' cat and one 'rescued' dog at home now... so...