Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2019, 03:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel bad lmao poor lulz

so heres the deal, we got o up your blueVP game.

YOu need to first assess if there are 2 or 3 mobs at this camp (as there are 2 dwarves), if there are 2 you will not have a leg to stand on in court and are only blueVPing yourself.

If there are 3 then its time to hit the macros:

/macro1 I [name of character] am contesting a mob in your vicinity. As it states in the PNP in line 32 of the Help understanding what constitutes a 'camp'. Located in the project 1999 ENHANCED play nice policy (by noble loramin) which states:

/macro2 if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.

macro 3 I [NAME OF CHARACTER] am taking over 1 of the camps in this vicinity as there are more spawns than there are users in the area. If under any circumstances %t wishes to contest this mob they must do so before the time of spawning and my FTE at which point they will cease to have a right at said mob

/macro 4 If at any time %t engages the spawn that I have FTE while having not claimed ownership of it before hand a /petition will be made against %t resulting in a 1 week suspension or worse if this is a second or 3rd transgression.

/macro 5 in order to be fair some leniency may be made for %t if they speak in a kind way to [name of character] and respectfully apologize for engineering in a mob that was FTE'd by [name of character] thusly allowing %t to continue to experience in the area unabated by [name of character].

THEN you get them to ks you and send in the petition.
Pure gold.
Closed Thread