Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 05:46 AM
Aviak

To further prove my point. Look up at the above chat log where I was literally in the party before Grakken and we were doing just fine (Someone got their manastone). That I was offering to continue to help.

Then Masterize shows up and Grakken acts like I refused to help kill.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2019, 05:51 AM
Sarnak

I thought Teal was supposed to be the less toxic one?!

Green MS camp pretty chill except for the heartbreak from LD's and such.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you will be hearing from myself or my wonderful Guides if that situation occurs
from post : https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=105
Old 11-14-2019, 05:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure if you ignore the fact I have been farming it all day. Literally have chat logs of being in the party who just got a mana stone and the healer and mage leaving and me offering to party with Grakken (who refuses) and then when Masterize shows up and Hails the first thing I do is offer to party (And he refuses).

This isn't a case of me being level 35 and showing up and /listing. I am #1 on the list and have been contributing the entire time the party has been going.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:57 AM
Aviak

Then if you want people to help you on YOUR camp. You must share the item with them, defo roll it would make a compromise.
Simple.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't a case of me being level 35 and showing up and /listing. I am #1 on the list and have been contributing the entire time the party has been going.
But you're not contributing. PH has been up for over 2 hours. You've done 0 about that.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you're not contributing. PH has been up for over 2 hours. You've done 0 about that.
I have contributed as much as you have. PH has been up for over 2 hours. You've done 0 about that.

If you guys pull it I will be fighting it as well. You have trained me once already.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have contributed as much as you have. PH has been up for over 2 hours. You've done 0 about that.

If you guys pull it I will be fighting it as well. You have trained me once already.
I have 0 desire to camp a 10 hour camp for a complete stranger.
Old 11-14-2019, 06:06 AM
Banned

Should be legal to train a hostage taker
Old 11-14-2019, 06:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should be legal to train a hostage taker
I mean. I don't think it is illegal. But if someone trains you and then says, "Go pull that even con and solo it"-Might be wise to take a step back and FD.

I was here before them. Helped the last person get a manastone. Grakken joined my party. Then he left my party. Then came here and acted like I refused to help lol.

When the next person shows up the first thing I do is send a message asking if they want to party. There is no way to spin this that I refused to help but here they are trying lol. Especially no way to spin this that "Demanded" others to kill it for me. I was literally partied with the person who created this thread. And have the chat logs where I was wanting to duo with him and asked if we should get a third. Which is when he states that I can't solo it so I shouldn't be here.

Same thing with the next person who arrived. I didn't stay silent and hoped he killed them. I didn't demand he kill them. I asked if he wanted to party. Doesn't make sense to say, "We don't want to party with you and refuse to help you" then turn around say, "He's holding the camp hostage"! He's Demanding us to kill for him by having invited us to his party, and asking if we want to join him, lol.
Last edited by Crovax; 11-14-2019 at 06:15 AM..
Closed Thread