Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 03:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PLEASE tell me that Geezer's theme song is Black Sabbath's The Wizard.
I stand before you and declare, Yes the wizard Geezer enters the Nektolus Forest to the sounds of Black Sabbath... The Wizard!

p.s. Blends very well with the games background music.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:54 PM
Banned

i found Geezer once in nektulous and even got to HP buff him!!! What A Rush!!!!
Old 11-20-2019, 07:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you like being a DE, you might want to think about switching over to necro. Wizzies are pretty much meditating, then stand up and nuke the crap out of something, and back to meditating until the next fight.

There is considerably more action playing a necro with all sorts of slows and DOTs, plus you have a kick-ass pet. Necro can solo about anywhere also, whereas wizards are very much group characters.
Took your advice, needed a character to claim a name so I created a Necromancer, I call him... Blaqmore... Demon's Eye is his theme music!
Old 11-20-2019, 07:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am SO happy! I have been trying to get my husband to game with me for over 15 years!! Usually it is him saying "You gonna game today??" Encouraging me (so he can go watch baseball, or something lol).

Meet Geezer- a dark elf wizard. (He named him after Geezer Butler bass player for Black Sabbath). He decided on a dark elf wizard because he felt that would be the least stressful class to start out on. He was interested in possibly a tank or a ranger, but felt that something like a wizard would help him learn the game, the keys, how it all works without killing people in groups, lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He felt that since green was starting and everyone was starting at ground zero, this was a good time for him to finally experience all of what I am addicted to. All the things we forget about, "How do I open a door?" "How do I find this loc?" He is a wee little one [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He has Black Sabbath's The Wizard blaring, as he tries to figure out the wiki map all over Neriak for his trainer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If you see him, please be nice and give him a warm welcome!!
WELCOME!!!! GEEZER =)
Old 11-20-2019, 07:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i found Geezer once in nektulous and even got to HP buff him!!! What A Rush!!!!
lol lucky i wanna meet Geezer
Old 11-20-2019, 09:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krone90 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol lucky i wanna meet Geezer
Met him... wasn't impressed.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabBoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Took your advice, needed a character to claim a name so I created a Necromancer, I call him... Blaqmore... Demon's Eye is his theme music!
You will definitely enjoy him. And when you hit 16 and get Feign Death to go along with all your snares and dots and nukes is when you reach the MUHAHAHA point and start rampaging through outdoor zones. With practice you should be able to be killing at least two but often three or more things at once using a technique called Fear Kiting.

And that's why necro is the number #1 choice of people who also want to be watching the football/basketball/calvinball game on the TV in the background. Your wife mentioned that was pretty high on your activity list also.
Old 11-21-2019, 08:10 AM
Banned

LuLd @ calvinball
Old 11-22-2019, 09:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Just made level 6!
Old 11-22-2019, 09:53 PM
Sarnak

Grats buddy! I met him once and it was everything I thought of and more!