Old 11-01-2019, 12:58 AM
Banned

Question "Sorry Luls, we're camping these 5 outdoor spawns"

all i want to know if this is FTE or a camp:

https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyHo...laThisIsSparta

general elven counsel, please advise
Old 11-01-2019, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

Mad over a Dwarf Skeleton. Green sounds fun.

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 11-01-2019, 01:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all i want to know if this is FTE or a camp:

https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyHo...laThisIsSparta

general elven counsel, please advise
How many arguments and disputes have you gotten in on this server already? Of course there was also that 1 day suspension on day 3 -- Have you ever tried just tried not plating like an asshole and trying to cause fights?

Everywhere ive been has been pretty fucking chill, its the people like you that are ruining the fun, not the other way around.

Lich (56+ Heretic)
Zelda (45 Shaman)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
silence, 'hardcore scum'
Old 11-01-2019, 01:48 AM
Skeleton

2 players are keeping some skeleton spawns cleared to single spawns on a timer? Well fug. I'm glad someone came along to solve that problem!

RNF backfire thread in 3, 2, 1...
Old 11-01-2019, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine wasting the staff’s preciois time over a decaying skeleton or whatever.

Cringe and shame on you
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:50 AM
Banned

The video clearly clearly illustrates I engaged an outdoor mob first and was KSed
Not mad, so I know for future reference
Thanks for playing
Old 11-01-2019, 08:14 AM
Banned

Cool

i found the answer lads

Quote:
Though, any single spawn point can be claimed, that is the only spawn you can hunt (if being contested). If you are to claim this point you must get aggro/First to Encounter (FTE) within a reasonable amount of time.

There are cases where two or more parties wish to hunt in the same area. In these cases, the parties are required to compromise. Do not attack a mob after another player, this is kill stealing.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337540
Old 11-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

GTFO OF BUTCHERBLOCK GO HOME DISGUSTING DARK ELF
Old 11-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

This is like calling 911 on some city kids selling lemonade.

/petition to change name to lulzsect to lulzkaren
Old 11-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

I feel bad lmao poor lulz

so heres the deal, we got o up your blueVP game.

YOu need to first assess if there are 2 or 3 mobs at this camp (as there are 2 dwarves), if there are 2 you will not have a leg to stand on in court and are only blueVPing yourself.

If there are 3 then its time to hit the macros:

/macro1 I [name of character] am contesting a mob in your vicinity. As it states in the PNP in line 32 of the Help understanding what constitutes a 'camp'. Located in the project 1999 ENHANCED play nice policy (by noble loramin) which states:

/macro2 if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.

macro 3 I [NAME OF CHARACTER] am taking over 1 of the camps in this vicinity as there are more spawns than there are users in the area. If under any circumstances %t wishes to contest this mob they must do so before the time of spawning and my FTE at which point they will cease to have a right at said mob

/macro 4 If at any time %t engages the spawn that I have FTE while having not claimed ownership of it before hand a /petition will be made against %t resulting in a 1 week suspension or worse if this is a second or 3rd transgression.

/macro 5 in order to be fair some leniency may be made for %t if they speak in a kind way to [name of character] and respectfully apologize for engineering in a mob that was FTE'd by [name of character] thusly allowing %t to continue to experience in the area unabated by [name of character].

THEN you get them to ks you and send in the petition.
Closed Thread