Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 10:09 AM
Banned

Biden's speech last night was surprisingly okay. Maybe the fact that sun sends him into dementia is not so bad considering I am subject to the same under 30.

Unfortunately, now that Trump has turned our murderous impulses onto other Americans instead of foreigners, I feel obligated to lend my "support" to the Blue Hats by not voting. Even though they saw their own shadow and retreated underground for 4 more years on god damn health care during the pandemic.

When voting on this 2nd term, keep in mind you have lost ALL leverage over the Great Salesman now that he'll no longer need reelection. Try not to vote with your rage at bad sex life. Would Trump vote for Trump?
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-21-2020 at 10:17 AM..
Old 08-21-2020, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Convicted Rapist, Torturer and Killer Who Squeezed Her Victim’s Testicles with Pliers Speaks at DNC as “Impactful Community Leader”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...munity-leader/
Old 08-21-2020, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude on the right is like niceee
Old 08-21-2020, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden's speech last night was surprisingly okay. Maybe the fact that sun sends him into dementia is not so bad considering I am subject to the same under 30.

Unfortunately, now that Trump has turned our murderous impulses onto other Americans instead of foreigners, I feel obligated to lend my "support" to the Blue Hats by not voting. Even though they saw their own shadow and retreated underground for 4 more years on god damn health care during the pandemic.

When voting on this 2nd term, keep in mind you have lost ALL leverage over the Great Salesman now that he'll no longer need reelection. Try not to vote with your rage at bad sex life. Would Trump vote for Trump?
If it was suprisingly ok he didnt write it
Old 08-21-2020, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it was suprisingly ok he didnt write it
what i mean is, he did okay at reading it out loud and not running out of breath or seeming half-dead. so he's at least as good as obama (who can't even pronounce the word "tenet").
Old 08-21-2020, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what i mean is, he did okay at reading it out loud and not running out of breath or seeming half-dead. so he's at least as good as obama (who can't even pronounce the word "tenet").
He was reading off of a telepromter, who the F can't do that?

What is his excuse going to be when he bails out of the debates?

Biden: "I am a whiney wimpy F tard who can't defend myself against a mouse"?

Looking forward to the press' defense for his sniveling attempt at justifying bailing on debates, F U libtards I welcome your speech, you expose your selves as idiots. Of course you are afraid of free speech with conservatives since you have no leg to stand on and know you cannot win in a fair contest and must silence the opposition in order to have any chance of victory
Old 08-21-2020, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
A sick old man who is incapable of addressing a crowd

that was a question, remember? u dont? ok bye
At least Trump is willing to debate Biden
Old 08-21-2020, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A sick old man who is incapable of addressing a crowd

that was in question, remember? u dont? ok bye
Old 08-21-2020, 10:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least Trump is willing to debate Biden
of course he is. he'll clean Biden's clock.

I am not the straw man you are used to doing combat with inside your head all day. It's too bad we cannot communicate. bye!
Old 08-21-2020, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

What is his excuse going to be when he bails out of the debates?

Biden: "I am a whiney wimpy F tard who can't defend myself against a mouse"?

Looking forward to the press' defense for his sniveling attempt at justifying bailing on debates, F U libtards I welcome your speech, you expose your selves as idiots. Of course you are afraid of free speech with conservatives since you have no leg to stand on and know you cannot win in a fair contest and must silence the opposition in order to have any chance of victory
It's fucking rich watching you say the words "fair contest" while your man is at this very moment unironically trying to use the post office to rig an election. You're a traitor for still supporting Trump at this point. Even the Republican Senate admits he colluded with Russia. So you're okay with allying with a hostile foreign power against your own countrymen on top of all the other horrific shit he's done. I'd be mad too if I were gullible enough to vote for the tard in office and had to watch him run the country into the ground. 170,000 dead to glorified flu virus that every other wealthy country brushed off, lol
Closed Thread