Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
President man I don't like is sick and that is GOOD! Stupid man, let me stand on him and reveal my own complete and utter goodness.

Most of you are psychotic. There is time to get help, there is always time.
Are you always this obtuse?
Old 10-02-2020, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you always this obtuse?
I'll take it as a rhetorical question.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok here is my new prediction for November.. Get ready for some bible prophecy! (this is just a joke but watch them try to pull this off lol)

Trump will be pronounced dead within the next few weeks (though this will never be confirmed).

His death sends the (right now) bolstering military of Isreal, and the tensions at the border with Iran to a head and a second 6 day war begins.

Back in America, the reason trumps death was never confirmed was because before the press could, miraculously his mortal wound will be declared healed by the very same doctors that pronounced him dead. This causes much distress in the USA about the legitimacy of what comes next.

Trump, still recovering from his death from Covid, travels to the Isreal where he uses the miracle to gather support from both sides and he is able to broker an end to the 2nd 6 day war and once and for all brings peace to the middle east.

This act unites many of his enemies who thought he was going to bring on the end of days, not stop it. It even gains him official blessing from the papacy, the Synagogue, and Islamic religions.

He uses this glory to unite the world and rebuilds the temple of Jerusalem under one global religious authority for all.

Thusly crowning him, the Antichrist.

THE END!

....or is it, just the beginning? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The immersion

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 10-02-2020, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
President man I don't like is sick and that is GOOD! Stupid man, let me stand on him and reveal my own complete and utter goodness.

Most of you are psychotic. There is time to get help, there is always time.
He is a wicked psychopathic individual who mocks people with disabilities, insults dead soldiers, bullies, taunts, divides, and just generally degrades our society by appealing to the very worst Americans, and the very worst impulses in otherwise decent Americans.

I don't just wish him death, I wish him a painful, agonizing death, so there is at least a chance that by the end the realization might penetrate his narcissism that this is serious after all and over 200,000 people died because of his decisions.
Old 10-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There's only a 97% chance he'll survive!

You can tell when somebody is progressive and "for the people" when they wish for the death of other human beings they disagree with. Ghoulishly vulturing over and relishing the misfortune of others is such a great quality!
Shut the fuck up and stop defending a psychopath. Psychopaths deserve the bad shit that happens to them.

"Waaaaa somebody is bullying the bully I like on the internet"
Old 10-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

That’s a healthy statement Lune. It really brings everyone together and moves us past this divisiveness...

Dolt
Old 10-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up and stop defending a psychopath. Psychopaths deserve the bad shit that happens to them.

"Waaaaa somebody is bullying the bully I like on the internet"
Cool man. Great argument. Lots of facts and figures presented. Nothing like what a 5 year old does when they have a tantrum.

If you have a shred of humanity, you might say "ya know, I don't like donald trump but I hope he recovers from this". I don't want far left lunatics to die, I want them to learn and get better, or even if they don't, I certainly don't wish for their death. It's called basic decency and humanity.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" -a person who is presumably anti-fascist
Old 10-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Cool man. Great argument. Lots of facts and figures presented. Nothing like what a 5 year old does when they have a tantrum.

If you have a shred of humanity, you might say "ya know, I don't like donald trump but I hope he recovers from this". I don't want far left lunatics to die, I want them to learn and get better, or even if they don't, I certainly don't wish for their death. It's called basic decency and humanity.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" -a person who is presumably anti-fascist
Some people just suck and the world would be better off if they died. Like Trump. History is full of cunts that should've just fucked off and died.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

It looks like he walked onto his normal helicopter?

Gurney or bust.
Old 10-02-2020, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'll take it as a rhetorical question.
Stop virtue signalling about Tromp
Closed Thread