Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Flutes can have different modifiers on them, but no songs actually benefit from the modifier
Old 05-16-2018, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would think they're on tunare faction being that they're guarding PoG but I haven't killed one so I guess I can't confirm. I remember them being the same as inside of PoG on live but here I am not positive.
I know that killing most of the mobs in PoG and tunare did not make me KoS to these Fauns so I do not think this is the case even though I was told at one point it was. Maybe you no longer care though.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know that killing most of the mobs in PoG and tunare did not make me KoS to these Fauns so I do not think this is the case even though I was told at one point it was. Maybe you no longer care though.
That would likely mean the wiki is correct then, since Tunarean Court is only PoG-esque mobs in WL, not actual PoG mobs.

The fauns can be Collaborated for a faction boost, so they are definitely on some kind of faction and I would bet money there is a negative hit associated with killing them. Plus they are undercons, a while back I charmed one to fear kite giants for faction with a druid friend and the faun was annihilating the giants in what felt like seconds. The faun's are way more bad ass than the efreeti imps in Sol B, and ~5 levels higher.

As far as wind instruments, some people say a better wind instrument helps lower your resist chance on the cast of charm but in my experience that is not true and wind instrument definitely makes no difference for bard charm duration.
Old 05-16-2018, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boy it would be neat if the wiki were editable by anyone so they could fix all the dumb shit they see on it. that'd be nice to fix all the almost 20 year old bad data copy>pasted from legacy allakhazam pages. would be cool if anyone could edit the wiki.
Updated
Old 05-17-2018, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

I’ve been told that using wind does increase mez duration by one tick but I haven’t bothered to verify.

I assumed that wind instrument mod did affect the -MR component built into bard mez.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 05-17-2018, 03:57 AM
Fire Giant

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow, so brutal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-17-2018, 07:04 AM
Fire Giant

So it'd doesn't effect charm at all?

Wanted to get to 39 to charm shit, and wanted every edge I could get.
Old 05-17-2018, 07:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assumed that wind instrument mod did affect the -MR component built into bard mez.
This is true, it doesn't make the first cast harder to resist, but follow on casts having a flute equipped increases the MR mod on the mez(for the ones that have the mod).
Closed Thread