Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Aalpha - Yes I know about key corpsing, and we have a crew that maintains them. Just was an unlucky turnout and we had to rely upon non-keyed cleric alts, and the necros were all missing that 2->3 key. I wasn't just calling out TMO for this, i'm aware divinity cleared it the 2 weeks prior, hence why i posted on the forums so all guilds that try for these mobs are aware that they can impact other's set days. This was just the first time we've been unable to do anything as a result [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] On the sky scheduling, check out the guild forums its displayed pretty clearly and has been treated much more seriously since I returned to the game (febuary or so) than i recall it being a month or two prior.

Skope- It's actually faster to /corpse from 2->4 with azaraks up if you leave a rogue down there to drag the people that dont die in the right spot, and removes the problematic 7min corpse timer (at 4% xp loss hehe).. but I do understand clearing it.
Thanks for the offer on the lower islands [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If I wasn't swamped with 5 final papers due this week i'd jump on that opportunity tonight! (vianna/kristiana and fillip are ones to contact this week while im busy)
Old 05-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you honestly think anyone on this server would play cooperatively Ramblin? You should know better then that :P
Haha well...

Honestly the responses i've received from this thread have pointed towards guilds wanting to cooperate and not step on others too much even when competing for the weekly freeti cycle... IMO its been nice having set schedules for Sky, although once that 8th guild wants in who knows what happens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

Next week, i highly suggest having someone from your guild cleric or necro what ever it be, that plans on attending your scheduled raid to come to island 2 with whom ever is attempting to kill Freeti's in order to key up. We can also help with keys from 3 to 4 via island 2.

communication is a must in order for everyone to be happy
Old 05-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmop520 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha well...

Honestly the responses i've received from this thread have pointed towards guilds wanting to cooperate and not step on others too much even when competing for the weekly freeti cycle... IMO its been nice having set schedules for Sky, although once that 8th guild wants in who knows what happens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I wish more people were like this then. The reason Europa stopped doing Sky was due to constant disappointment on our long held day because of a guild that I shall not say who decided to go up before us 3 weeks in a row. Was getting a bit tiresome. But hey, maybe things are changed now and I hope that they are for the other guilds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 05-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Aviak

Fast forward 2 weeks. FC goes up a couple hours early to get our lower island keys and trigger the KOS spawn timer only to have TMO take Gorg and our triggered KoS.

The blatant disregard for smaller guilds is getting old.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fast forward 2 weeks. FC goes up a couple hours early to get our lower island keys and trigger the KOS spawn timer only to have TMO take Gorg and our triggered KoS.

The blatant disregard for smaller guilds is getting old.
if you trigger KoS you should petition...
Old 05-21-2013, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

tmo knows better; not FC's KOS. sorry for the inconvenience FC
Last edited by xarzzardorn; 05-22-2013 at 12:24 AM..
Old 05-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Honestly, today was just blatant and very disrespectful. I am not one to point fingers generally and I have stayed largely out of the whole "Blame TMO" for the server problems threads. Today was very eye opening to say the least. Not only did they pull KoS as soon as he spawned but whoever pulled him first died and KoS was right on top a few in our raid and killed people in our raid. While we were rezzing those people they pulled him again and killed him after a few exchanges in OOC.

No offense to anyone in TMO not a party of this... But that was pretty blatant raid interference and you killed a mob you had no rights to just to disturb a simple sky raid. We were rekeying some people for 5 who because of the events first told in this thread needed new keys. They assured that wouldn't happen with just plain vindictive actions. I really am at a loss I just don't get why anyone acts that way when you guys weren't keying up for 5 or planning to do anything else up there after pulling KoS. It was simply to interfere with what other people were doing... I guess because you thought it was hilarious in some form. Good job you griefed Full Circle today for giggles.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, today was just blatant and very disrespectful. I am not one to point fingers generally and I have stayed largely out of the whole "Blame TMO" for the server problems threads. Today was very eye opening to say the least. Not only did they pull KoS as soon as he spawned but whoever pulled him first died and KoS was right on top a few in our raid and killed people in our raid. While we were rezzing those people they pulled him again and killed him after a few exchanges in OOC.

No offense to anyone in TMO not a party of this... But that was pretty blatant raid interference and you killed a mob you had no rights to just to disturb a simple sky raid. We were rekeying some people for 5 who because of the events first told in this thread needed new keys. They assured that wouldn't happen with just plain vindictive actions. I really am at a loss I just don't get why anyone acts that way when you guys weren't keying up for 5 or planning to do anything else up there after pulling KoS. It was simply to interfere with what other people were doing... I guess because you thought it was hilarious in some form. Good job you griefed Full Circle today for giggles.
100% accurate. I wonder how they will spin this.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TMO enjoys griefing, let's see some of the pub chat directed at their current primary opponent FE

[Tue May 21 16:53:11 2013] Eccezan shouts, 'FACT: Every guild that Lilyanna has ever been in has died.'
[Tue May 21 16:53:23 2013] Sworen shouts, 'FACT: thats funny.'
[Tue May 21 16:53:48 2013] Quickfingers shouts, 'You could say that for every officer in FE acutally...'
[Tue May 21 16:53:57 2013] Quickfingers shouts, 'Former BDA/VD/IB burn outs'
[Tue May 21 16:54:21 2013] Zenorek shouts, 'VD ever counted as guild?'
[Tue May 21 16:54:35 2013] Quickfingers shouts, 'When you have to join/make FOUR guilds to fight TMO with'
[Tue May 21 16:54:46 2013] Quickfingers shouts, 'you know you should quit and go play on sleeper'

and then some conversation with Full Circle
[Tue May 21 17:03:13 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'thanks for takin our gorgalusk guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]'
[Tue May 21 17:03:24 2013] Xarzzardorn says out of character, 'hes on isle 2 if u want him'
[Tue May 21 17:03:34 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'alive still?'
[Tue May 21 17:03:40 2013] Quickfingers says out of character, 'Define..Alive'
[Tue May 21 17:05:19 2013] Wispy says out of character, 'talking about loot. had an agreement with aalpha to not kill the non-freeti cycle mobs b/c it fucks up the rotation'
[Tue May 21 17:05:37 2013] Sworen says out of character, 'think thats true until you attempt ooa and wipe :P'
[Tue May 21 17:05:38 2013] Quickfingers says out of character, 'True but you guys attempted out OOA'

[Note from Chest: Full Circle had like 12 people in Sky, obviously not a force capable of beating Overseer. I think Dreamreaper aggroed him accidentally or something, i'm unsure of the circumstances of him getting DTed]
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread