Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, today was just blatant and very disrespectful. I am not one to point fingers generally and I have stayed largely out of the whole "Blame TMO" for the server problems threads. Today was very eye opening to say the least. Not only did they pull KoS as soon as he spawned but whoever pulled him first died and KoS was right on top a few in our raid and killed people in our raid. While we were rezzing those people they pulled him again and killed him after a few exchanges in OOC.

No offense to anyone in TMO not a party of this... But that was pretty blatant raid interference and you killed a mob you had no rights to just to disturb a simple sky raid. We were rekeying some people for 5 who because of the events first told in this thread needed new keys. They assured that wouldn't happen with just plain vindictive actions. I really am at a loss I just don't get why anyone acts that way when you guys weren't keying up for 5 or planning to do anything else up there after pulling KoS. It was simply to interfere with what other people were doing... I guess because you thought it was hilarious in some form. Good job you griefed Full Circle today for giggles.
I wasnt there, so i don't really have a legit argument. But i will say TMO did not kill KoS to simply interfere with what your guild was planning on doing. Nor did they think it was hilarious in some form, or for giggles. TMO killed KoS for its rare drops, plain and simple. and I'm sure it was a TMO spawned KoS{again i wasnt there, but its common for us to pull a Soul Carrier as soon as we port to sky. I dont see us stealing your mob.}

Last week we worked things out, between I whom lead last weeks raid and an FC raid leader. Did you guys even communicate with the TMO raid leader via tells?

i think this is a huge misunderstanding, but then i wasnt there so i could be way off.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, today was just blatant and very disrespectful. I am not one to point fingers generally and I have stayed largely out of the whole "Blame TMO" for the server problems threads. Today was very eye opening to say the least. Not only did they pull KoS as soon as he spawned but whoever pulled him first died and KoS was right on top a few in our raid and killed people in our raid. While we were rezzing those people they pulled him again and killed him after a few exchanges in OOC.

No offense to anyone in TMO not a party of this... But that was pretty blatant raid interference and you killed a mob you had no rights to just to disturb a simple sky raid. We were rekeying some people for 5 who because of the events first told in this thread needed new keys. They assured that wouldn't happen with just plain vindictive actions. I really am at a loss I just don't get why anyone acts that way when you guys weren't keying up for 5 or planning to do anything else up there after pulling KoS. It was simply to interfere with what other people were doing... I guess because you thought it was hilarious in some form. Good job you griefed Full Circle today for giggles.
1. you are hugely misinformed - we killed the KoS trigger... thus we had every right to kill it.

2. you guys engaged OoA instead of killing GOrgolask. If you ask me you were biting off way more then you could chew and then wanted us to pity you and give you Gorg after you went for a mob that was within the 20 minute window. (remember how we respected your 20 minutes on Ragefire?)

Clearly a double standard. Stop QQ when you know you're wrong.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasnt there, so i don't really have a legit argument. But i will say TMO did not kill KoS to simply interfere with what your guild was planning on doing. Nor did they think it was hilarious in some form, or for giggles. TMO killed KoS for its rare drops, plain and simple. and I'm sure it was a TMO spawned KoS{again i wasnt there, but its common for us to pull a Soul Carrier as soon as we port to sky. I dont see us stealing your mob.}

Last week we worked things out, between I whom lead last weeks raid and an FC raid leader. Did you guys even communicate with the TMO raid leader via tells?

i think this is a huge misunderstanding, but then i wasnt there so i could be way off.
TMO did not kill the first horse in SKY. We ported up cleared 1 and 2,corpsed to 4 and killed the first horse before anyone else was in zone. Good attempt at spin.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. you are hugely misinformed - we killed the KoS trigger... thus we had every right to kill it.

2. you guys engaged OoA instead of killing GOrgolask. If you ask me you were biting off way more then you could chew and then wanted us to pity you and give you Gorg after you went for a mob that was within the 20 minute window. (remember how we respected your 20 minutes on Ragefire?)

Clearly a double standard. Stop QQ when you know you're wrong.
Read my reply above. TMO pulled no isle 4 mobs at all in sky Prior to Overseer or KoS. We cleared them all. No one was in zone besides FC when most of Isle 4 was cleared. FC did not attempt to kill Overseer seriously we checked a damage parse to see what he does. Overseer had been up 22 minutes before that attempt as well. If we had seriously tried Overseer we would not have done it with 16 people in zone. Maybe do some /w alls next time to see that none of our healers ever died. No one was chewing off anything. Your spin is funny though.
Last edited by Vianna; 05-21-2013 at 11:03 PM..
Old 05-21-2013, 11:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
TMO did not kill the trigger on isle 4 in SKY. We ported up cleared 1 and 2,corpsed to 4 and killed the first horse before anyone else was in zone. Good attempt at spin. I have gotten along with you before Aalpha on several occasions. We were in sky well before anyone else to ensure this wouldn't happen. Our bases were covered on this. TMO did not pull or kill a trigger on 4. I am pretty sure GMs can check that too if we care to ask them. I have no problem with that. Considering we were on isle 4 clearing it before anyone else ported into Sky. I put a petition in lets see how the GMs handle it.
Old 05-21-2013, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Welcome to raiding guys! Sorry this happened to you... But expect it to happen to you.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 05-22-2013, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Read my reply above. TMO pulled no isle 4 mobs at all in sky Prior to Overseer or KoS. We cleared them all. No one was in zone besides FC when most of Isle 4 was cleared. FC did not attempt to kill Overseer seriously we checked a damage parse to see what he does. Overseer had been up 22 minutes before that attempt as well. If we had seriously tried Overseer we would not have done it with 16 people in zone. Maybe do some /w alls next time to see that none of our healers ever died. No one was chewing off anything. Your spin is funny though.
yes they did... we killed it on isle 1... I would not say things that were not true.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:07 AM
Sarnak

This message is hidden because JanitorGotGriefedOffBox is on your ignore list.

Join the cause! Ignore Harrison today!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes they did... we killed it on isle 1... I would not say things that were not true.
You do realize that we were already on 4 and had killed mobs there by the time anyone had zoned into sky but us correct ? The first thing we did was pull and kill when we got on 4 and just sat and waited. You really think zoning into sky and pulling a mob from a isle a guild is already at automatically makes it ok EVEN if we hadn't killed the trigger already ? That is a very nice view you have of the server sir. Glad that you are entitled to anything you please and everyone else has to just deal with it. So sorry that we annoy you with our presence when we are ahead of you and in the right according to the server rules.

You were eye pulling so I imagine your guild easily saw us there. We weren't sitting there twiddling our thumbs and looking at mobs when we got up to 4. We had already cleared the trigger and was just waiting on a KoS spawn. this had to be evident to you or whomever was pulling (Again if what you say is true). Considering we were on 4 and cleared mobs before anyone was in the zone but us. It only takes a small amount of common sense (Just a small amount I know tough for ya but you can muster some if you really try!!!) to realize a guild isn't just sitting at 4 for no good reason.

Again though theoretically lets say we cleared nothing at all the 15 minutes we were on 4 before any other guild zoned into sky. I mean lets actually explore this fantasy world you live in where you think you are entitled to do as you please on this server and other people need to just accept it and move on. Why would any guild zone into sky.... See a raid in progress... and pull a trigger mob (Theoretically again because we had already cleared the trigger) ? Are you actually admitting you may very well be a douche-bag ? That you would zone into a sky raid already in progress and stop the progression of that guilds raid.... Just so you can maybe get 1 drop you need ? I mean that speaks very highly of your character there. Nothing else really needs to be typed here. Lets just wait to let a GM look into it shall we ?
Old 05-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Banned

it doesn't matter who killed the first horse or not, if they killed trigger mob they get a 20 minute window. and its FTE on any mob basically. its all written in the rules
Closed Thread