Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Would like to play

Hello there folks
I've been on Eq for awhile now back and forth between servers
Kept seeing P99 and have been tempted for a long while but didn't know where/how I can download titanium as it's always IOS is there a win.zip copy or not?

If not I'll seriously consider doing the IOS and look forward to meeting people!

I'll probably play a monk or druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Inzane/Zhaez
Old 12-11-2018, 04:46 AM
Sarnak

keep people's heads spinning by not listing titanium DLs
Old 12-11-2018, 04:47 AM
Sarnak

u wantr it u gotta look isn't ios phone kit kats gimme a break
try search function. or ask a als member.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

We are only looking for Paladins at this time
Old 12-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teril [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but didn't know where/how I can download titanium as it's always IOS is there a win.zip copy or not?
Acquiring The EverQuest Client

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoof2424 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u wantr it u gotta look isn't ios phone kit kats gimme a break
try search function. or ask a als member.
what the fuck?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

as a child i had a friend named phil. he lost an eye in an unfortunate ostrich incident. as kids we made lite of it and nicknamed him Pirate. we had phil for a couple more years until the unfortunate incident by the Bay. you're missed paul.

To answer your question. Some people sell the Titanium box set on Ebay for insane cost. I surely wouldn't spend the money, unless I was a collector. I suppose most players buy the box set on Ebay. I'm sure of it. There must be a ton of that obscure box set in circulation.

If only Daybreak would see enough demand to offer a client download. Even if for a fee. I'd pay for that. For now I will long for the day I can afford to acquire a Titanium client, and in the meantime I'll long for my dear late friend Pirate while haunted by that evening by the Bay.
Last edited by Meiva; 12-11-2018 at 03:09 PM..
Old 12-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiva [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as a child i had a friend named phil. he lost an eye in an unfortunate ostrich incident. as kids we made lite of it and nicknamed him Pirate. we had phil for a couple more years until the unfortunate incident by the Bay. you're missed phil.

For now I will long for the day I can afford to acquire a Titanium client, and in the meantime I'll long for my dear late friend Pirate while haunted by that evening by the Bay.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://wiki.project1999.com/Acquiring_The_EverQuest_Client
Otherwise you need something like EBay for digital downloads, but you won't find Titanium on Steam or any official app store. This means that you'll have to go somewhere ... less official. Somewhere maybe even kind of like "EBay" but for Project 1999, like "Project 1999 Bay" or "The PBay" or something like that ...

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

The PBay is what we call the Bay we lost Pirate at. Frank will always be remembered at The PBay. RIP Teddy. You'll never be forgotten.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread