Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 12:59 AM
Banned

You know they have a bunch of skinhead liars with an agenda in Sweden as well. Maybe if these assholes weren't muddying up the waters with fake statistics I would be more prone to take the conservative side on immigration.

But I do think some level of rape cover-up must be occurring...where there is this much smoke their is probably fire. I can't bring myself to believe there isn't almost certain reprisal on immigrant rapists (that rape the native-born population)....especially like after the 2nd time?....hes really gonna not show up dead?

BTW, rape in Sweden is like grabbing a girl. So any inappropriate behavior is rape. Which is fine way to define it, but just keep that in mind like they do.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-14-2018 at 01:01 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

It's hilarious how a few years of bad propaganda has totally wrecked Americans' already very limited understanding of Sweden. Do they just write "here be dragons" on the map yet? :>
Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hilarious how a few years of bad propaganda has totally wrecked Americans' already very limited understanding of Sweden. Do they just write "here be dragons" on the map yet? :>
So are you here to confirm there is massive immigrant rape cover up to further a globalist plot?

Because if not, I'm still stubbornly right. There are definitely skinheads making shit up in that country. We all got a few homegrown disappointments in our population.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It should be taken out of the HUD. Immersion levels skyrocket then.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*by immigrants i mean our modern understanding of "immigrants" ex not white europeans or chinese ppl, because lets get real when lefties say this country was built on the backs of ~immigrants~ they want you to conjure a mental image of an arab, a black, and a mexican, not a dutch guy and a scott*
by immigrants i meant all immigrants including white europeans and chinese people. we do not owe anything to future immigrants because of the past. nice job totally twisting what i meant and writing pages of posts. i did not read anything beyond this line.
Last edited by skarlorn; 01-14-2018 at 01:59 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
smilin hard

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-14-2018, 02:10 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-14-2018, 02:13 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know they have a bunch of skinhead liars with an agenda in Sweden as well. Maybe if these assholes weren't muddying up the waters with fake statistics I would be more prone to take the conservative side on immigration.

But I do think some level of rape cover-up must be occurring...where there is this much smoke their is probably fire. I can't bring myself to believe there isn't almost certain reprisal on immigrant rapists (that rape the native-born population)....especially like after the 2nd time?....hes really gonna not show up dead?

BTW, rape in Sweden is like grabbing a girl. So any inappropriate behavior is rape. Which is fine way to define it, but just keep that in mind like they do.
they were putting up official stats up until becoming rape capital of the world so its not a conservative conspiracy theory to say sweden was/likely still is rape capital of the world -- its the opinion of the swedish gov't and also the reason why they are no longer collecting racially identifiable stats. until they put out a stat showing that their rape rate has declined since ceasing to report, it's more than likely that sweden continues to be rape capital of the world.

we had this argument before on this board tho. in sweden apparently in a lot of circumstances its considered rape to smell a flower (Julian Assange) but theres like also a lot of examples of literal gang rapes with witnesses not being counted as rapes either. there was that case where what 6 or 8? refugee men in a row gang raped a crippled swedish lady in the bathroom of a refugee center but it wasn't counted as a rape because a crippled woman who suffers from fainting and weakness didn't fight back hard enough during her multi-hour repeat rape session. the best part about that example is that it wasn't a bunch of men gang raping that crippled women -- it was men raping her, leaving her in the bathroom, and then the next person who showed up would rape her. it says a lot that out of all the refugees who walked into this situation, 5+ joined in and raped her themselves and 0 contacted authorities or attempted to help her. she was stuck in the bathroom for hours and had to crawl to safety.

the big issue here is the culture clash. sweden never needed effective rape definitions because rape formerly wasn't a major problem over there historically.

a lot of these european countries dont have good rape laws and so flooding them with people who come from a culture where rape is accepted and encouraged, really isn't the best of ideas. in france for instance, rape was legal up until 1980.

then u gotta consider that things like tarriya (islamic rape game) or w/e its called started and were first reported in egypt not sweden and its like definitely a thing that exists that refugee men do. you can call it a conspiracy theory but liveleak exists :/

i didnt mention rape at all i was simply saying these economic migrants come to places like sweden seeking government hand out money and dont seek employment. if this is in the least bit surprising to you i guess start learning about islam because the idea that they are owed money by non-islamic westerners is hard coded into their religion. you have concepts like jizya and zakat, and then on top of that factor in that mohammed himself preached that it is forgivable and sometimes necessary and a religious obligation to tell non-muslims lies about islam to protect islamic agendas and its not like hard to figure out you're getting played by a 2,000 year old shithole religion.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-14-2018 at 02:20 AM..
Old 01-14-2018, 02:18 AM
Banned

sweden stopped publishing race crime stats in the 90s or something

get off 4chan
Old 01-14-2018, 02:21 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

the left can not consolidate the fact that white europeans are under-represented in violent crime and rape in every single country they exist in globally.
Closed Thread