Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah would be great if everyone just quit after getting geared.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesypoof [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BCG gratz Lemonjelly I believe.

P.S.

Kergan sucks donkey dick IRL
lemonjelly is good peoples
Old 08-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

grats lemonJ
Old 08-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Aviak

Nice seeing familiar names on here.. working on my laptop installing the new hard drive..then gotta either get no os or see if I can mirror the crashed hard drive .. then hexica will be raid buff ready

Old 08-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Top jew had multiple nihilum symphathizers close to him , they had creeped in like a plague and was whispering seeds into his ears

Top jew and the Mexican were both hard to work with, but essentially red dawn choose to fight azrael and hand holding with nihilum even though nihilum was the true bad guy.

Anyone handholding with nihilum will end up in nihilum so that's exactly what happened
Lol
Old 08-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a fun time before the end. 3 guilds were going hard. Raid mobs were being pretty evenly split between the 3 guilds. There was tons of mass pvp. Nihilum and Azrael were grinding each other to dust while RD was sniping mobs.

RD used to be more of a leveling guild much like Hokuten is now. So when the XP nerf hit a lot of people just stopped logging on. Sektor got banned and any character that he had ever logged on to. It took the GMs months unban people. Even more people took breaks/left the server.

Lite and HB didn't seem to be able to compromise on mob splits and Azrael started going hard on RD members because RD worked with Nihilum to split mobs. At the end RD went from 70 people to about 25. 20 or so were Azrael members who left when the server introduced simulated repops and the rest was due to poor staff decisions imo.

The server was at 200+ pop then <100 after XP nerf/ banning’s. The server just can't support 3 guilds when the pop is that low. We fizzled out and most of the officers joined Nihilum, Some of the regular crew joined Azrael, and a lot of the lower levels joined Uprising which was a leveling guild that died recently when Hokuten was formed.

The server is looking more positive now. Pop is up which is good, but so is Nihilum's zerg force which is bad. If there is a prime time repop I would guess Nihilum could easily log in 65 for a raid force. Myself and others are trying to help out Hokuten. For instance last week I helped Azrael kill Draco, and Azrael just gave the loot to Hokuten.

Azrael is in hibernation at this point after ruling the server for a few months.

Nihilum is on top again after mass recruiting most of the new people who joined the server when the xp bonus was introduced.

Hokuten is the new resistance. It’s and is fun but I miss a lot of my pals.
Good to see all vets aren't bitter.
Great post regarding guild histories.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real answer ? Heartbrand happened
Old 08-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Banned

i keep looking at it and getting the feeling of being ugly n alone
Old 08-02-2014, 12:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Top jew had multiple nihilum symphathizers close to him , they had creeped in like a plague and was whispering seeds into his ears

Top jew and the Mexican were both hard to work with, but essentially red dawn choose to fight azrael and hand holding with nihilum even though nihilum was the true bad guy.

Anyone handholding with nihilum will end up in nihilum so that's exactly what happened
Thats bullshit. I was there at the time.

What happened is this:

Heartbrand submitted to the guild on TS the nihilum proposal, which was to not raid with Azrael and we would get some raid targets. We could still PVP against Nihilum, we could still group with Azrael, but not raid with Azrael. Personally i didnt like most of Azrael so it wasnt a difficult choice, but it was pretty unanimous. No raiding with Azrael vs getting cool people like Thresh their epic, no brainer.

This kind of horizontal decision making would have never happened in Azrael, Lite would have just taken a bad decision without consulting anyone, and thats why out of every guild ive been in, i liked Heartbrand's leadership style the most.

It was Azrael who then decided to go on the warpath, nothing was set in stone at that point.

My reasoning was that Azrael wasnt going anywhere with their toxic roster and Lite as a leader so who cares if we annoy them a little. Turns out they were annoyed alot. And i wasnt there for the final days of RD but i think what happened is Azrael took advantage of RD's low numbers cuz of xp nerf to finish them off. What Smedy Goebbels's propaganda calls "Choosing to fight Azrael".
Last edited by Tradesonred; 08-02-2014 at 12:28 AM..
Old 08-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Planar Protector

Lite so good at torpedoing guilds he can do it even when not a member, impressive.
Closed Thread