Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 08:46 PM
Aviak

Default Thought about coming back

Hey everyone. Long time no see. I was thinking of installing p99 on my new computer. But I only like red 99 pvp for life and all that. But my question is how is the server doing? I haven’t played in a few years was Hexica as my main. What guilds are still going strong?

Old 12-22-2017, 08:52 PM
Banned

1 guild server that made an agreement with the leveling guild not to attack their members.

About 2-4 yts a day on average and mostly just people killing each other to get mallets used to raid with.

PvP is still 10 v 1 straggler if it is in the 60 bracket

Basically if you like PvE play another server/ i.e Agnarr whixh provides far better PvE experience.

90% of pvp happens in the 10-50 range (about 2-5yts a day)

In otherwords dont play this server for PvE nor PvP..
Old 12-22-2017, 11:31 PM
Aviak

Don't listen to these fucking idiots. Red is the shit, join sanctuary and you will have plenty of people to exp with man. It's fun and you level fast so you can level multiple alts etc etc.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyBones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't listen to these fucking idiots. Red is the shit, join sanctuary and you will have plenty of people to exp with man. It's fun and you level fast so you can level multiple alts etc etc.
Red is not shit that's why on a Friday holiday weekend 80 people choose to play this great game. You tell them bones!
Old 12-23-2017, 01:54 AM
Aviak

THE SHIT
Old 12-23-2017, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

Please do not play everyquest there are so many beutiful things in life like butterflies and flowers and walking through a park or petting dogs or playing soccer or dungeons and dragons if you're fat. But the worst fate is to live 23 hours of your life staring at a computer screen pooping in your chair so that your elf can wield a new sword.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please do not play everyquest there are so many beutiful things in life like butterflies and flowers and walking through a park or petting dogs or playing soccer or dungeons and dragons if you're fat. But the worst fate is to live 23 hours of your life staring at a computer screen pooping in your chair so that your elf can wield a new sword.
dunks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-23-2017, 03:05 AM
Fire Giant

Incredible post from the salaryman

Possibly post of December
Old 12-23-2017, 05:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. 2 good.
Old 12-23-2017, 05:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Closed Thread