Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fox news is banned in nations which have these things called "standards". They have these crazy rules which say if you lie/mislead/misreport/do not admit bias more than 25% of the time, you're not a news show. You're not allowed to call yourself a news show. You wont be allowed to broadcast.

When they have debates they put up these weird signs under the people speaking which says "RIGHT LEANING CANDIDATE" or "CONSERVATIVE REPRESENTATIVE FROM MOOSE PARTY" yadda yadda. Fucking communists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Imagine, just some laser treatment on my Irises and a cheep bleach job on my hair, I could have this ladies job.
God damned commies already ruined get my Fix news [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fox news is banned in nations which have these things called "standards". They have these crazy rules which say if you lie/mislead/misreport/do not admit bias more than 25% of the time, you're not a news show. You're not allowed to call yourself a news show. You wont be allowed to broadcast.

When they have debates they put up these weird signs under the people speaking which says "RIGHT LEANING CANDIDATE" or "CONSERVATIVE REPRESENTATIVE FROM MOOSE PARTY" yadda yadda. Fucking communists.
You would have to ban literally all "news" stations under this premise, but you're too stupid to admit that.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:46 PM
Banned

IMG_20210209_094558.jpg
Old 02-09-2021, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You would have to ban literally all "news" stations under this premise, but you're too stupid to admit that.
I think its why our German friend here took to the memes so hard and is now having withdrawal.

The Canadian is just moose calling while looking in a mirror.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ofcom is a thing. Go ahead, google it. Maybe you can have someone tell you what to think about it like crush pillbaugh or cucker.
You are just brainwashed.
You actually watch fox news and dont laugh your ass off?? My friends dad used to have it on 24/7 I thought he was crazy but he would watch it and just laugh and slap his knee. Then he told me "listen to these fucking crazy people! Its hilarious!" one day.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:02 PM
Banned

Are you watching Fox News right now?
Old 02-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Actually no, the news here report the truth and if you can find factual information missing, or that is badly reported, you can sue the specific journalist and his/her media and this applies to opinion pieces, as well.

This make for a healthy environment.

You don't want that, admit it.
You want news curated to your ideologies.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ofcom is a thing. Go ahead, google it. Maybe you can have someone tell you what to think about it like crush pillbaugh or cucker.
You are just brainwashed.
You actually watch fox news and dont laugh your ass off?? My friends dad used to have it on 24/7 I thought he was crazy but he would watch it and just laugh and slap his knee. Then he told me "listen to these fucking crazy people! Its hilarious!" one day.
I
Don't
Watch
Tv

How many times do I have to tell you that?
Old 02-09-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh, so you get your news from... your head?
Last edited by Byue; 02-09-2021 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: why won't it show as a fucking image.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually no, the news here report the truth and if you can find factual information missing, or that is badly reported, you can sue the specific journalist and his/her media and this applies to opinion pieces, as well.

This make for a healthy environment.

You don't want that, admit it.
You want news curated to your ideologies.
Sad Moose, Sad
Closed Thread