Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Aviak

I can imagine someone dragging a pet from a deeper camp up to near the entrance, and a bard coming along and Highsunning it... that would be a massive, fun train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've done something similar in Runnyeye. Dragged the king up to the zone in, Highsunned him and sat down, he brought the whole zone up with him on the way up.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can imagine someone dragging a pet from a deeper camp up to near the entrance, and a bard coming along and Highsunning it... that would be a massive, fun train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've done something similar in Runnyeye. Dragged the king up to the zone in, Highsunned him and sat down, he brought the whole zone up with him on the way up.
Tacite creating trains in an obscure zone, you've probably never heard of it before.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 11-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Kobold

Mistmoore , City of Mist and Karnor's castle are pretty notorious for constant TRAIN shouts.
If in the raid scene, hate or fear can get ugly too. An of course... VP

Turp --- Purp
60 Shm 60 Wiz
Old 11-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Sarnak

Why no chardok mention? It's intentional training for exp.... still still fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6u29kMgO9s
best shot of the train going past starts at 3:15
Old 11-09-2013, 05:45 AM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFz-UdoLoZ8

Best train
Old 11-09-2013, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Default Aaah... MM

I remember in 2000 being trained at Mistmoore Entrance. I was hunting there at 18 with a group and somebody brought the whole castle down on us. I was playing as my Paladin and the Mistmoore Ambassador charms me as everyone was beating on me... Being charmed in EQ is perhaps one of the scariest player moments I've ever had. Only had it happen with am Emperor Fae Drake and later on the Sphinx in RM since then...

Charmed, she drags me into the castle and recharms me as we were going up the ramp after it broke. We got almost to the room they were originally from when it breaks and some gargs killed me. :/

At that point I had no friend that was 30+. I nice Wizard went in invis and pulled my corpse out.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Skeleton

The best trains I've experienced were those that involved 2 rival guilds in ToV. They may not be the most inspiring for mob count, but nothing is more satisfying then seeing an entire rival raiding guild being vanquished by 20 wyverns and then zoning back in to stand on their corpses and /dancing.

Krovax~
Old 11-09-2013, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Chardok gets honourable mention but only when the aoe group wipes themselves and the rest of the zone in crew.

Never really played through Velious but Ele's pic was awesome. Shit is gonna be awesome.

Oh and I too have personally been charmed and recharmed only it was by the named evil eyes in Runnyeye. I can verify that feels of fear.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Closed Thread