Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 03:52 PM
Skeleton

I know a 2 team server would never happen since the vast majority of the player base want's a 3 team server, but I am concerned that with low population dividing your team 3 ways is going to create a very difficult time getting groups to level up.
Old 11-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know a 2 team server would never happen since the vast majority of the player base want's a 3 team server, but I am concerned that with low population dividing your team 3 ways is going to create a very difficult time getting groups to level up.
Sullon Zek in its prime had an extremely low population, and grouping was still never an issue (at least on Evil).

There will be a lower percentage of soloers, due to the security in numbers a group provides. People trying to solo quad kite, or bard kite, etc are easy-pickins for enemies.

But this is the main reason I want to try and funnel people into 'Faction Cities', so they will have easier access to groups.
Last edited by Dulu; 11-09-2013 at 04:26 PM..
Old 11-09-2013, 05:51 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Is Agnostic an option here? Never played too much teams but sounds like a netural choice to me hehe
Old 11-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Large Rat

Can't wait to see you all there. No joke, roll on red now to learn some of the basics or prepare to rage and then quit on launch day. Thank me later.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait to see you all there. No joke, roll on red now to learn some of the basics or prepare to rage and then quit on launch day. Thank me later.
Rallos ruleset is nothing like teams.

Teams is a lot of fun.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Agnostic an option here? Never played too much teams but sounds like a netural choice to me hehe
Agnostic is not available, except I think for Enchanters. If you decide agnostic, it's decided by your race.

Agnostic Gnomes would be Neutral, Agnostic Dark Elves evil, Agnostic High Elves good. Etc.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

check out the Teams Census poll on the red forums
Old 11-11-2013, 12:50 PM
Sarnak

Bumping.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Why are you bumping a PVP server post in the non PVP forums? The discussion is already too fragmented.
Old 11-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why are you bumping a PVP server post in the non PVP forums? The discussion is already too fragmented.
The better question is, 'Why are you?'

Think about it.
Closed Thread