Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakidd4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red in it's current state really does feel like a waste of a box. New Blue #doit
Or a purple99!
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 08-29-2014, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm I see posts saying that blue is too crowded. In fact that was one of the reasons given for why people should go to red [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2014, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Well again, Sunday evenings are a nightmare to XP on blue anywhere that's remotely worthwhile.

Sure you can probably kill a few mobs at the LOIO lake area, or head into Nurga with your own group and be fine... but Unrest/MM/CoM/KC/Seb are all full of angry people who want to XP but are getting mobs jacked that are usually up for that camp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2014, 09:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New Blue
HEAR HEAR
Old 08-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizzar got caught for RMT, and after all the other bans/suspensions he's taken, they told him he could never lead the guild again, could only play as a normal "member" - month later, nizzar booted heartbrand, HB and some other guildies come forward with proof that nizzy still leading the guild, and officers are also useing some macro-bot to up their tradeskills overnight. --> nizzar banned from ever playing on the server again, + guild disbanded by derubael. pras
THE DUKE WILL RIDE AGAIN!
Old 08-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there were to be a second blue server people would probably want it on a classic timeline etc etc and that's probably not achievable til the final Velious patch.

No point splitting the blue pop in half at least til then.
Wipe it clean for velious launch imo. fresh blue for velious launch--bootstrap into velious!
Old 08-29-2014, 10:22 PM
Fire Giant

I just started on red I need to be showered in gifts please
Old 08-30-2014, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizzar got caught for RMT, and after all the other bans/suspensions he's taken, they told him he could never lead the guild again, could only play as a normal "member" - month later, nizzar booted heartbrand, HB and some other guildies come forward with proof that nizzy still leading the guild, and officers are also useing some macro-bot to up their tradeskills overnight. --> nizzar banned from ever playing on the server again, + guild disbanded by derubael. pras
Good riddance.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:45 AM
Skeleton

I never liked PVP on Everquest, for all of the obvious reasons. However, after getting to level 56 on Blue and seeing just how over populated it is, inflated the market is and waiting lists to raid my buddy and I decided to give it a shot.

Best decision ever.

Every interaction on Red99 is infinitely more interesting whether they be friend or foe.

Never had so much generosity from strangers or felt such extreme hate for greifers. But I wouldn't have it any other way!

I still suck at PVP and I play the worst PVP class, but it doesn't matter. The experience I have had is vastly superior to Blue.

My honest opinion...find a buddy and give it a shot.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

ok im lvl 7 now; srsly need some loot!@