Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join Azreal if you want to listen to lite drop N bombs and petition your competition off of the server after you lose in game.
Plenty of options besides Azrael, just not Empire. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2015, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Come join your pal Yumyums and let's bring this friendship full circle

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Banned

noah im sure will be running raids euro time hop in fresh
Old 05-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe try leveling up to 60 without a guild. Would be good to see how each guild treats their enemies, imo. Don't wanna join up with a bunch of griefers.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Skeleton

I frankly wouldn't suggest leveling to 60 solo unless you have a good core/perma group of exper's.

As a noob here who has managed to level 7 char's to 55+ guildless and remains such since the implementation of bonus exp, every tagged player auto attacks any of my guildless characters on site. The minor exception to this is Fresh and Azrael oddly enough.

It can be a bit demoralizing to be attacked by everyone on site, however I wouldn't make the case that it is indicative of "a bunch of greifer's". I believe it to be a product of low population...you take your kills when you can get them.

I would mention, truly without bias, that the most dishonorable encounters I have had come from Empire tagged people and the best have come from Slosh.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

PvP isn't grief.

But to really get a feel for how each guild treats their enemies, it kinda makes sense to see what being a target 56+ is like. One would imagine.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I frankly wouldn't suggest leveling to 60 solo unless you have a good core/perma group of exper's.

As a noob here who has managed to level 7 char's to 55+ guildless and remains such since the implementation of bonus exp, every tagged player auto attacks any of my guildless characters on site. The minor exception to this is Fresh and Azrael oddly enough.

It can be a bit demoralizing to be attacked by everyone on site, however I wouldn't make the case that it is indicative of "a bunch of greifer's". I believe it to be a product of low population...you take your kills when you can get them.

I would mention, truly without bias, that the most dishonorable encounters I have had come from Empire tagged people and the best have come from Slosh.

Killed you a few times on my empire rogue, all you did was stand there getting beat on, then tried to gate at 5%. But then last night I was nice enough to give you pass after your sob story of your corpse rotting. Pvp is not griefing or dishonorable. It is a red server, if you stand around with your guard down, you should expect to get slaughtered.

The only dishonorable pvp I can think of , would be killing someone over and over on a corpse run, something Azrael does any chance they get. Or killing a afk char over and over, see tyranny the rogue from Azrael for details on that.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Banned

Ah yis! www.Empirer99.com
Old 05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Banned

Fresh or the curse... Or join empire get gear and then join... Fresh or the curse.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

I can vouch for Swisha, good guy all around , rezzed me in OoT for free

My recommendation for you, especially as a euro timer, would be Friends or Curse

They are tight-knit and have a very high % of good pals

Would not join Emp, once again not because they are this or that, but because you came to red to pvp so why would you want to lose 50% of potential targets

You will get cleric epic in any guild in less 2 weeks
Last edited by VZ_Xanit K'ven; 05-07-2015 at 03:36 PM..
Closed Thread