Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killed you a few times on my empire rogue, all you did was stand there getting beat on, then tried to gate at 5%. But then last night I was nice enough to give you pass after your sob story of your corpse rotting. Pvp is not griefing or dishonorable. It is a red server, if you stand around with your guard down, you should expect to get slaughtered.

The only dishonorable pvp I can think of , would be killing someone over and over on a corpse run, something Azrael does any chance they get. Or killing a afk char over and over, see tyranny the rogue from Azrael for details on that.
Yes because empire never does either of those things.
Old 05-08-2015, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks pals for the input. More people I know than I realized in Fresh so seemed like a good choice.

Also being against the zerg hopefully means more pvp opportunities which I look forward to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See you in game <3
Old 05-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

I think anyone who doesn't want swish on their team is a turd
Old 05-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome to <Fresh> Swish!
Old 05-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

AWWWWWW YISS

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Swish I will officially sponsor you to Azrael. Pm me dawg
Old 05-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Killed you a few times on my empire rogue, all you did was stand there getting beat on, then tried to gate at 5%. But then last night I was nice enough to give you pass after your sob story of your corpse rotting. Pvp is not griefing or dishonorable. It is a red server, if you stand around with your guard down, you should expect to get slaughtered.

The only dishonorable pvp I can think of , would be killing someone over and over on a corpse run, something Azrael does any chance they get. Or killing a afk char over and over, see tyranny the rogue from Azrael for details on that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesrin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes because empire never does either of those things.
Apologies Hatelore as I do not know who you are. But you must have me confused with someone else as I haven't played on Red99 for about a week and I can't recall ever being killed by a rogue on Krovax. However, admittedly your characterization of my pvp prowess is accurate. =).

In spirit I agree with the rest of your post though, generally pvp is not griefing which was partly the intention of my previous post, nor do I believe it to be dishonorable in the majority of cases. Ironically I don't have a problem with chain killing someone, or even training people, I like no rules, and I think the rules here are pretty lame as evidenced by all the ban's recently. I personally don't play like that but I don't have a problem with that type of behavior being allowed. Freedom ya!

However, what I don't like are the deliberate exploitation of the mechanics on this server or simple bad manners.

The dishonorable actions (my opinion) I was referring to were instances of deliberate use of out of range healers and rezers in pvp, getting attacked after buffing and/or porting that player (funny but kind of lame), trying to sabotage trades, little annoyances like that.

I also think Empire is a great guild, I just wish another guild would follow their model so their was some real competition.
Old 05-09-2015, 02:48 AM
Orc

Had pretty good experiences with every guild, some bad ones with several.
Old 05-09-2015, 06:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks pals for the input. More people I know than I realized in Fresh so seemed like a good choice.

Also being against the zerg hopefully means more pvp opportunities which I look forward to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See you in game <3
needs more purple/epic