Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 04:54 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

don't get me wrong i'm all for the ideas behind obamacare but the implementation is trash. can't use the "republicans ruined it" argument either, i live in the state with the "best" and "purest" obamacare entirely untouched by any republican.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
92% of employers background check in my area and the other 8% only hire illegals or friends/family. I've been dealing with a situation where I'm accused of having a criminal background by some major background check companies due to an expunged, not-guilty case, and they all buy data off each other. i've been suing background check companies and employers for 5 years now and living off that. last year i was fired from 5+ >100k tech jobs for this reason, it's not like i'm not trying.
If you want market healthcare then you just have to live with the fact that this is what happens to people who fail economically and then try to get healthcare.

Sounds like maybe socialized medicine would be a good thing for you, wouldn't it? Maybe some single payer?

I can't fathom why someone like you would vote for Trump knowing full well you rely on something his party aims to take away. You think it's bad not being able to see a gastroenterologist, just wait until seeing a physician isn't even covered.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:02 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i would rather pay for better, private healthcare and trump's plan will bring the cost down significantly. socialized medicine works great for me but there's more to things than "which party personally panders to me the most"
Old 06-24-2017, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump's plan will bring the cost down significantly
How is that exactly? You are apparently on an expanded medicaid which disappears entirely under Trumps plan. Which means instead of $0 copays you're on the hook for everything.

It also does nothing to bring down costs. Tax credits? You're apparently unemployed or living off of lawsuit settlements. Do you even file taxes? It does not help you.

For people who are capable of empathy, it's not just measuring what panders to you, rather to everyone in your situation. Got a criminal record and can't get a job? Apparently you don't like it when those people are left to rot.
Last edited by Lune; 06-24-2017 at 05:24 PM..
Old 06-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

they shooting guns over it

it wont pass thx 4 comment

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Large Bat

So many Trump voters on Medicaid...

And at this point if you think Trump's plan is going to bring down costs, you are just retarded.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyhawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And at this point if you think Trump's plan is going to pass as is, you are just retarded.
Fixed. Please continue

Old 06-24-2017, 06:01 PM
Banned

ideally we get the country into some kind of limbo, pass nothing, but change everything just enough for insurance to swoop in and save the day, while making record proffits.

I mean ideally for anyone but everyone that this will happen to over the next few years.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is that exactly? You are apparently on an expanded medicaid which disappears entirely under Trumps plan. Which means instead of $0 copays you're on the hook for everything.

It also does nothing to bring down costs. Tax credits? You're apparently unemployed or living off of lawsuit settlements. Do you even file taxes? It does not help you.

For people who are capable of empathy, it's not just measuring what panders to you, rather to everyone in your situation. Got a criminal record and can't get a job? Apparently you don't like it when those people are left to rot.
it makes private out of pocket (good, functioning) insurance cheaper.

yes it means i will have to pay for things. abloo hoo the care provided sucks terribly.
Old 06-24-2017, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
it makes private out of pocket (good, functioning) insurance cheaper.
i can pras that

Closed Thread