Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2018, 12:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welp one both have us have offered to pay and I don't even want the set anymore and two you have still failed to send me a tell to collect so quit bitching and yah it a AM thing screwing over ever Lil guy they can lol get over it dude
AM screwing over lil guy... I think I got this. Not so sure about the rest of your vomit. That being said, I'm not really new to the game. You really should shut the fuck up.
Old 04-26-2018, 12:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM screwing over lil guy... I think I got this. Not so sure about the rest of your vomit. That being said, I'm not really new to the game. You really should shut the fuck up.
Cool well good deal well I offered a good hand even after you told me to fuck myself cause of your failure to communicate so I done with this conversation at this point happy eq'in homie
Old 04-26-2018, 12:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool well good deal well I offered a good hand even after you told me to fuck myself cause of your failure to communicate so I done with this conversation at this point happy eq'in homie
You're never on !
Old 04-26-2018, 12:43 AM
Banned

Have you the sets still? I suggest you upload a stream of you deleting both sets while talking about this thread and post a new thread / link in the newbie yard explaining how to handle mudflation.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

I know this is rants and flames but I figured I'd at least post that Mezery spent a good 30 minutes helping corpse drag my group outta one of the wings in charasis a few months ago. I've also bought some stuff from him in the past and had no issues with it. I'm not saying one of you is right or wrong but just that I don't think he's purposefully shitting on the little guy here as some have stated.
Old 04-26-2018, 06:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know this is rants and flames but I figured I'd at least post that Mezery spent a good 30 minutes helping corpse drag my group outta one of the wings in charasis a few months ago. I've also bought some stuff from him in the past and had no issues with it. I'm not saying one of you is right or wrong but just that I don't think he's purposefully shitting on the little guy here as some have stated.
Nah truh is Mezery was hiding between his forum handle but once we got his name and guild he suddenly popped arguing some non sense «*I never got your PM’s*». He simply found cheaper and fucked me up with zero regrets. I dont doubt he helped you before, but that doesnt mean anything really.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diogene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah truh is Mezery was hiding between his forum handle but once we got his name and guild he suddenly popped arguing some non sense «*I never got your PM’s*». He simply found cheaper and fucked me up with zero regrets. I dont doubt he helped you before, but that doesnt mean anything really.
Actually never check this part of the forums. Was told about it by a friend. You can think what you want I provided a solution above take it or leave it. I won't be back to this thread.
Old 04-26-2018, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

I'm in AM and I don't even know who Termite is
Old 04-26-2018, 08:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm in AM and I don't even know who Termite is
It’s Hard to keep up with the Zerg.
Old 04-26-2018, 12:06 PM
Large Bat

He seems like a charming fellow.
Closed Thread