Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2021, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

DMO if you are male, have a big forehead, are from Odus and like to RP.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Banned

I’d check out Black Lotus.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’d check out Black Lotus.
Easily the best guild to try to get into. Low numbers but high quality people and competence.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonspacedolphin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail

I'm currently a 34, almost 35, Half Elf Bard on Green server, name is Xiaokhao Jianzao. Not an AFK bard, I'm pretty good at twisting.

First character since I used to play EQ back when it first came out in 1999. Had to quit to go to college. Just now got a non-12hr/day 6 day/week construction job, so I have time to play video games again =D.

Started this char back in November of 2019, and only 34 =p. Only really play on weekends and holidays. SOMETIMES on weeknights if I don't have anything super important to do at work the next day.

Looking for a guild so I can get groups easier, and really, so I can get some help on Lambent armor quests. Don't have any Lambent yet. As soon as I hit 35 I get track so I can start hunting griffons in NK, and head to Steamfont to work on the hero bracer. But no Lambent yet... Tried finding groups in Mistmoore for a few weeks and it's nearly impossible without RL friends or a guild.

Any suggestions? Any guilds want a pretty good Bard? I'm a pretty good Bard.
Sent a Personal Message!
Old 01-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Send me a tell....40 cleric. I often group with a 39 necro and a 37 wizard. We can get you a stone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also rezzes

In game name: Tashee
Last edited by Lambparade; 01-11-2021 at 02:37 PM..
Old 01-11-2021, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They defend members boxing too
Are a lot of people boxing? I took a break for months but played some yesterday and even though I didn't play for that long yesterday, I came across 3 different instances of people power leveling, two instances seemed to be a single person boxing and then the third was some guy pulling a shitton of frogs in Upper guk though I didn't see to who he was taking them.
Old 01-13-2021, 12:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I am in a similar position to the OP. Just looking for a guild for grouping for exp and quests.

I'm curious if anyone can say more about some of the guilds that have been mentioned in this thread. Just wondering what the "angle" of some of these guilds are. Are guilds on Green basically either casual or raiding? Do some guilds try to appeal to a more niche playstyle?

For example, I know Castle bills itself as a large, casual leveling guild. I've head people say Gathered Might tries to focus on "classic" elements, but I'm not sure what that means. Also, one that wasn't mentioned in this thread but I've seen around a fair amount in the last month or so is Pay It Forward. What's their deal?

Sorry if these questions are obtuse. I'm just trying to get a sense of the landscape.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:20 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the third was some guy pulling a shitton of frogs in Upper guk though I didn't see to who he was taking them.
I'm wondering if you're referring to a group I was in the other day. Lol We were camped in the Scryer room. A kind, high-level was pulling for us that was friends with a guildy of his in the group. Was doing some amazing pulls during what seemed like a relatively quiet day and it helped immensely, though I came in late to the group. Definitely wasn't boxing though, considering I saw them moving independently of one another.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:48 AM
Banned

Black Lotus 100% focuses on leveling,
Comraderie and fun! We also do planar clears weekly during morning and prime time slots. We will compete for dragons as well when it’s not some crazy hour that demands real life sacrifices to achieve elf pixels. We have people from 1-60 that are always willing to group and help with a pretty solid player base 24/7 so never empty coms. If you have any questions about the guild or this game or barding at all feel free to hit me up on discord and I will try to assist you or direct you to someone who is more knowledgeable in your subject.
Zipity#4916 is my discord.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:03 PM
Banned

Gonna be honest I met a lot of horrible people in Black Lotus

but in all, they're very a very cool guild and one of my closest friends is in it

can't blame the whole guild just for 1 person, you know?
Closed Thread