Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-08-2022, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because that's how normal, sane people communicate: they threaten each other with being locked up for disagreeing with them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all what I said was a hilarious joke. Second of all if you don’t know that then all your INSULTS are not jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh absolutely; a whole lot of homeless people are crazier than Jib even [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Umm, losing your mind again?
Here you are literally suggesting the same thing you just said I’m not normal for joking about evoke you diagnose me with all the mental problems you say I have.

Quote:
It's actually a pet peeve of mine that people post insanity like that and everyone just pretends its normal. It's not, and the few sane people here should say as much
You’re a toxic person dude. All I’ve said about you is that you have assburges and that’s how I try to let your toxicity bother me.

you’re not better than I am.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Banned

censorship good
free spech bad
Old 11-08-2022, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
censorship good
free spech bad
chortles is a time traveler i have it on good authority this is the trump 2024 slogan
Old 11-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Stand up sit down kneel stand up kneel sit down stand up kneel.
-democrats & priests
Old 11-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First of all what I said was a hilarious joke. Second of all if you don’t know that then all your INSULTS are not jokes.
Well, look, you also just wrote this crazy rant in response to a normal, sane conversation that people were having, only a few hours ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makes me sad that in these communities gang violence and lack of community is the biggest problem, and you thnk people dont care about thier home.

I honestly makes me sad that you believe that people, every person, doesn't have a right to a home that they care about in this country, and I fear the world you want to build.

I know from experience the world you want to abandon is great. I dont want to live in this world where YOU get to decide what POOR people want.

Poor people want their dollar to not be worth 10% less than it is!

They dont want the good guys to tax them for buying a soda.

They want better education that YOUR PARTY complains about but CANT DELIVER in their OWN CITIES AND STATES.

They want more Jobs that YOUR PARTY cant DLIEVER IN THEIR OWN CITIES AND STATES

they want communities, that YOUR PARTY wont ALLOW becasue they WONT STOP police VIOLENCE in THEIR OWN DEMOCRAT CITIES AND STATES.

There are blue states, where you coudl makea difference.

But you people dont care about making a difference.

Youre mad about GOP and DNC shit, from your childhood. Post Iraq War Anti Religion Lefitism

Thats all the DNC base is right now, you dont care about a single issue: JUST BEATING TRUMP

just stopping CONSPIRACY THEORY

poor people dont CARE about conspiracy theory

they dont care about jan 6th

they want the bankers and wallstreet and the trillions of dollars being stolen out of the hands of workers, to STOP and the party doing it is the DEMOCRATS.
Maybe if you didn't go from batshit crazy, to making jokes, in the span of a few hours, people wouldn't mistake your jokes for more insanity.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe if you didn't go from batshit crazy
maybe if you werent such a judgmental asshole and had some fun with your life you wouldn't think all that negative hateful shit about my jokes about "society".

Youw ill laugh up until you one of my jokes is 'against something you believe in' enough to be a bully about it online and just resort to toxic spamming about me being mentally ill (the democrat word for retarted)

I think shopping malls look like prisons, and you think im a crazy asshole.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-08-2022 at 05:24 PM..
Old 11-08-2022, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

How this thread started -
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How it's going -
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2022, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

For 6 years the left has been saying anyone who doesnt suport hillary fuckn clitton is a trump supproting fascist racist.

OH WHAT A SUPRISE everyone in the country hates each other now.

The most fucked up thing about it is they wont let you use the word retard

but they will call people menially ill as an insult like 60 times a day while they say bullying is wrong.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think shopping malls look like prisons, and you think im a crazy asshole.
No, I think how they look is irrelevant to lower-income people, because those people have far more pressing concerns (like how many family members can fit in the home, whether it has roaches or rats, whether it is close enough to public transportation and stores, etc.)

You think the visual appearance of the home is more important than those concerns to lower-class people. We disagree. That's all normal, healthy, "let's have a discussion about our different view points" type stuff.

What's not healthy and normal, is when I say something that disagrees with your view, like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loramin
some people have more important things to think about than how their home looks.
and you respond with a wall of craziness:

Quote:
Makes me sad that in these communities gang violence and lack of community is the biggest problem, and you thnk people dont care about thier home.

I honestly makes me sad that you believe that people, every person, doesn't have a right to a home that they care about in this country, and I fear the world you want to build.

I know from experience the world you want to abandon is great. I dont want to live in this world where YOU get to decide what POOR people want.

Poor people want their dollar to not be worth 10% less than it is!

They dont want the good guys to tax them for buying a soda.

They want better education that YOUR PARTY complains about but CANT DELIVER in their OWN CITIES AND STATES.

They want more Jobs that YOUR PARTY cant DLIEVER IN THEIR OWN CITIES AND STATES

they want communities, that YOUR PARTY wont ALLOW becasue they WONT STOP police VIOLENCE in THEIR OWN DEMOCRAT CITIES AND STATES.

There are blue states, where you coudl makea difference.

But you people dont care about making a difference.

Youre mad about GOP and DNC shit, from your childhood. Post Iraq War Anti Religion Lefitism

Thats all the DNC base is right now, you dont care about a single issue: JUST BEATING TRUMP

just stopping CONSPIRACY THEORY

poor people dont CARE about conspiracy theory

they dont care about jan 6th

they want the bankers and wallstreet and the trillions of dollars being stolen out of the hands of workers, to STOP and the party doing it is the DEMOCRATS.
That's not how a normal, sane person communicates!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, I think how they look is irrelevant to lower-income people, because those people have far more pressing concerns (like how many family members can fit in the home, whether it has roaches or rats, whether it is close enough to public transportation and stores, etc.)
There is a thing called psychology and it matters and I think you should be more open to educated ideas instead of your opinion.

People dont want to live in trailer parks, they want to get a job to buy their own home.

I suggest instead of having beef with me, ask yourself, whya re all the goverment assisted housing in a state like california, where they have MORE GDP than the friggen entire south, why in those states do they have so much gang crime and muder rates in those ares? why is escaping the ghetto, next to impossible in the BSET case scenario?

Because ghettos, dont work, and its isnane that youre tryign to argue that they do.

Quote:
You think the visual appearance of the home is more important than those concerns, to lower-class people. We disagree. That's all normal, healthy, "let's have a discussion about our different view points" type stuff.
Home ownership built this country, and homeless people dont not own homes because they cant find one, thats why the middle class dont own homes.

There are like 1,000,000 different reasons people are homeless, so just making shopping malls into housing wont help.

Quote:
What's not healthy and normal, is when I say something that disagrees with your view, like:

and you respond with a wall of craziness:
No I very much addressed in detail why it doesnt work, but you just want to be a bully, because you and ALL the left are bullies.

explain why education in blue states is so bad?

explain why public housing and gang violence in blue statse is so bad?

explain why hospitals in blue statse are so bad?

I can tell you, because blue politicians that say they care about that stuff so youll vote for them, DONT CARE about it, and until you realize that and stop voting for them, youre never going to get what you want.
Last edited by Jibartik; 11-08-2022 at 05:37 PM..