Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Default What would the world be like today if...

If Nazi germany won World War 2? always been curious to know.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:04 PM
Kobold

I know I wouldn't be doing my own yardwork!
Old 02-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashimar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The German economy would have had to competely restructure itself after the war ended. It being a prime example of a war-oriented fascist economy, it would not have been efficient enough to support an empire. So, at some point (much like the CCCP), the the empire would've collapsed in on itself and the Anglo-American alliance would have still reemerged. That is, unless it restructred -- and if it did, the world wouldn't be so entirely different, I think. Sure, in the short-term, life would have sucked a whole hell of a lot for continental Europe. And there wouldn't be many Jews left, and certainly no Israel. But in the grand scheme of things, the modern world would've ended up feeling pretty similar. There's no way of telling how much technology would have been developed in comparison to our reality, though.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

WARRIORS WIELD WHAT THEY WANNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashimar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck, you must be bored out of your fucking tree to come up with the stupidest shit. Get a job, get a girlfriend, read something, jerk off, beat up Harrison, do something besides starting fucking retarded threads.
Old 02-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck, you must be bored out of your fucking tree to come up with the stupidest shit. Get a job, get a girlfriend, read something, jerk off, beat up Harrison, do something besides starting fucking retarded threads.
Your telling a banned user to stop starting retarded threads.
Keep your eyes peeled for the next one from him.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarthearmada [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The German economy would have had to competely restructure itself after the war ended. It being a prime example of a war-oriented fascist economy, it would not have been efficient enough to support an empire. So, at some point (much like the CCCP), the the empire would've collapsed in on itself and the Anglo-American alliance would have still reemerged. That is, unless it restructred -- and if it did, the world wouldn't be so entirely different, I think. Sure, in the short-term, life would have sucked a whole hell of a lot for continental Europe. And there wouldn't be many Jews left, and certainly no Israel. But in the grand scheme of things, the modern world would've ended up feeling pretty similar. There's no way of telling how much technology would have been developed in comparison to our reality, though.
Actually, I believe that the modern world would have been different. Assuming that we would not have nuked Japan, I do not think that they would have made the technological advancements as they have.

Considering that after WWII and the bombings, the United States supported them financially to rebuild. Since they are not permitted to militarize, they concentrated most efforts in leaps of technology.

I think technologically, we could say we would be behind.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphyer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your telling a banned user to stop starting retarded threads.
Keep your eyes peeled for the next one from him.
Hey, careful, he's very observant and if you call him out on anything, he'll resort to name calling!

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1 to my fanclub. The circlejerk is ready for your entry.
Old 02-17-2011, 06:28 PM
Kobold

Try here for an answer.

Torqumada
Closed Thread