Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keyboards are $11 at target
This. I have multiple keyboards lying around collecting dust, so I would happily offer to send one for the cost of shipping ... but honestly the shipping costs on them would be more than the cost of just buying a cheap keyboard.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Also, how exactly did it break? If it was a liquid spill the keyboard might fix itself in a few days after it dries off, and if it was any other kind of physical mess you might be able to pull all of the keys off and clean the part underneath (maybe with like a rubbing alcohol soaked cotton ball or tissue or something).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you just assume her os?

alice
Yes I did. Most players are on Windows machines. If not, then part 2 = buy new keyboard. Thanks for being neighborly!
Old 09-10-2018, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

The keys are just dead it seems. It’s a 2007 laptop. I’m surprised it works at all tbh. R was giving me some trouble for this week and now it’s completely busted. I’m just going to have to buy new usb one or try to find a replacement that fits the laptop the next time we get another Democrat as president.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you just assume her os?

alice
Holy shit that sig ahaha
Old 09-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Know the difference between you and my real dad? My real dad can roleplay a character.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What role play did you and your daddy do?
My dad forced bananas down my throat to train me for when he turned off the lights and put a warm peeled banana down my throat.
Old 09-10-2018, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dad wasn’t very good at it, he just played the distant father who liked to drink. He died young though so maybe he just didn’t know how to interact with kids.

What role play did you and your daddy do?
He was a magician with an amazing disappearing act.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I onde ho many keyboads Sish boke
Never once, although I've had a couple of keyboards where I've worn out the WASD keys to the point where the keys are faded and they feel much more worn compared to the rest of it :/

If you want to talk to someone who is likely to break one just from reading the forums, send Ravager a PM - too many Donald Duck rages to count <3
Old 09-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Never broke a keyboard either. The only game I have ever really raged about was Halo. I used to break the shit out of some XBox controllers. Halo sucks these days, or maybe I am just getting too old.