Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry your dear leader is senile or syphilitic.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasn't aware of that!

I'll poz you with a question - should the President be acting like a forum elf?
Well, it depends. Do I want some guy pretending not to act like that and acting like that when people aren't around or do I want some guy who doesn't give a shit and is pretty forth coming about his intentions with stuff that the left constantly denounces him for.

Also I think Media has a lot to do with it. "We are a nation of laws. Undocumented workers broke our immigration laws, and I believe that they must be held accountable, especially those who may be dangerous. That’s why over the past six years deportations of criminals are up 80 percent, and that’s why we’re going to keep focusing on threats to our security" Trumps has a little more realism to it but isn't far off from this persons quote. That person being Obama.
Old 08-21-2019, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

You're never going to get over the fact that we elected a black president, are you?
Old 08-22-2019, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, it depends. Do I want some guy pretending not to act like that and acting like that when people aren't around or do I want some guy who doesn't give a shit and is pretty forth coming about his intentions with stuff that the left constantly denounces him for.

Also I think Media has a lot to do with it. "We are a nation of laws. Undocumented workers broke our immigration laws, and I believe that they must be held accountable, especially those who may be dangerous. That’s why over the past six years deportations of criminals are up 80 percent, and that’s why we’re going to keep focusing on threats to our security" Trumps has a little more realism to it but isn't far off from this persons quote. That person being Obama.
I blame the employers.
Old 08-22-2019, 06:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, most Republican swine just want to do anything that disrupts the Left so I think what you want is a bully. Republicans love to bully and you see that in how their constituents (ie Racists, Criminals, Terrorists) behave in public and how their elected officials behave when they think cameras are off. Just look at Charlottesville for an example - Obama supporters weren't carrying swastikas and tiki torches. I didn't see a Bernie sticker on that white supremacist's car that killed Heather Heyer. I don't recall anyone ever standing up during a performance of Fiddler on the Roof and yelling "Heil Warren!" That's Republicans.

The Left wants to move forward with workable legislation like offering a public option of Healthcare, stricter background checks, etc. the Right just wants to impede ALL of that because it came from the Left. So they don't like what the Left is doing - Shut down the government. Trump says, "I won't blame you for it," - 1 week later - "This is really all the Dems fault." Then circle back "We need stricter background checks in this country! Why don't the Dems realize this?"

The Right moves forward with half-baked, knee-jerk reactionary legislation and blames the Left when it fails. That is the circle we've been in for the past 8 years thanks to Mitch McConnell and the overwhelming stupidity of the Republican party. Republicans think they're voting for the "Party of Traditional Values" but when they're in office, they only pass legislation to take more from the 99% and give it back to top 1% of this country, all while vomiting this rhetoric that if you aren't on board with it you're anti-American.

The inhuman cancerous growths composing the Republican party would all cut their own dicks off if Obama said that not cutting off your dick was a sign of being sane. Figured since you appreciate someone being forthcoming this would appeal to you.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And plenty. People say it all the time. "I'm the right guy for the job." "You've got the right man", "There's a problem and I'm the guy to fix it", "I was chosen for this part" "I was the chosen one for that role." You deem this as bad behavior, I deem this as someone trying to tackle a problem. Whether they are doing it right, is a different conversation. If you say that about yourself, you are confident, and find yourself as the right guy for the job. That's a good thing.
This did not age well...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sec...135407584.html

...would explain why he signed all those bibles in the south.
Old 08-22-2019, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, most Republican swine just want to do anything that disrupts the Left so I think what you want is a bully. Republicans love to bully and you see that in how their constituents (ie Racists, Criminals, Terrorists) behave in public and how their elected officials behave when they think cameras are off. Just look at Charlottesville for an example - Obama supporters weren't carrying swastikas and tiki torches. I didn't see a Bernie sticker on that white supremacist's car that killed Heather Heyer. I don't recall anyone ever standing up during a performance of Fiddler on the Roof and yelling "Heil Warren!" That's Republicans.

The Left wants to move forward with workable legislation like offering a public option of Healthcare, stricter background checks, etc. the Right just wants to impede ALL of that because it came from the Left. So they don't like what the Left is doing - Shut down the government. Trump says, "I won't blame you for it," - 1 week later - "This is really all the Dems fault." Then circle back "We need stricter background checks in this country! Why don't the Dems realize this?"

The Right moves forward with half-baked, knee-jerk reactionary legislation and blames the Left when it fails. That is the circle we've been in for the past 8 years thanks to Mitch McConnell and the overwhelming stupidity of the Republican party. Republicans think they're voting for the "Party of Traditional Values" but when they're in office, they only pass legislation to take more from the 99% and give it back to top 1% of this country, all while vomiting this rhetoric that if you aren't on board with it you're anti-American.

The inhuman cancerous growths composing the Republican party would all cut their own dicks off if Obama said that not cutting off your dick was a sign of being sane. Figured since you appreciate someone being forthcoming this would appeal to you.
While all this is true, the Left is too incompetent to reliably win elections, so you won't see a resurgence until the Republican party shits its own pants like it did with Bush. Republicans are the chad boyfriend and democrats are the beta cuck, and no matter how much of a piece of shit Chad is, Lady Liberty is never going to leave him until he breaks her jaw, because he just makes her tingle so damn much.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While all this is true, the Left is too incompetent to reliably win elections, so you won't see a resurgence until the Republican party shits its own pants like it did with Bush. Republicans are the chad boyfriend and democrats are the beta cuck, and no matter how much of a piece of shit Chad is, Lady Liberty is never going to leave him until he breaks her jaw, because he just makes her tingle so damn much.
God damn that is poetry.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone still supporting this regime at this point is either human trash, mentally retarded, or both.
Old 08-22-2019, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're never going to get over the fact that we elected a black president, are you?
Half white and raised by his white grandparents in Hawaii, a stare with approximately zero blacks

He’s white. Hope that helps. Wesley snipes is the product of a black family