Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Default NBA Finals Pool (Win some Gold!)

THATS SPOSE TO SAY PLAT IN THE TITLE

I know this is Server Chat section and NBA has nothing to do with Server Chat. How ever I am running an in-game pool for Game 1 of the finals and it I sell out the squares and the Finals go to Game 7 Ill then throw another pool for Game 7.

The way the Pool works each square costs 100pp. You pick a square any of the 100 squares. I put your name there when I am paid. Im going to limit squares to 1 per player unless I have trouble filling out the pool. Once all squares are sold I will then publically random 0-9 what ever number comes up will be the number of the first row, and do this for each row for both East and West.

Once both the Finals teams are decided I will put thier name on the Pool list so its not confusing to non-NBA watchers. This pool is totally random no skill involved all luck! ANYONE CAN WIN. To make things not seem set up I will buy the last remaining square, where ever it should be.

Once the game begins there are 4 quarters. At the END of each quarter there will be a score, 24 east - 22 west for example. So I go with the last digit of the score so Ill go to the east side of the pool and find the 4 column then go to the west side and find the 2 column, where ever those 2 numbers meet is the winner of that corner. An easy 2500pp just for trying your luck with 100pp.

Players can win multiple times if the scores match up everytime, a possible chance at 10k !

You can send a message in game to, Phallax or Entryfee(parked in EC tunnel), if you want to purchase a square. I will keep an updated pool listing posted so all can see. I will have a mule character to collect all the entry fees at the mouth of EC tunnel.
Last edited by Phallax; 05-22-2010 at 11:29 PM..
Old 05-22-2010, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

The Pool.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Kobold

Damn you should have done one for hockey..
Old 05-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizztid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn you should have done one for hockey..
i hate hockey =p

I usually do this for my work for the Superbowl, alot easier to organize than a series sport.

But its just random dumb luck, you dont even have to watch the games or know the sport at all and you can win! Few years back chic at work won 2 quarters and netted $250 and didnt know a thing about the superbowl
Closed Thread