Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default New/Returning player

Howdy Community,

Greetings everyone, I am a new/returning player, in the fact that I played EQ as a kid from 99-about 2006 then off and on since. I've joined the P99 server multiple times over the years since it started but never surpassed the mid tier level range, about 25 or so. Been enjoying some content put out by some folks on the progression servers hosted by daybreak, but I have personally had some huge issues with Daybreak and will probably never send them another dime from my pocket. (Horrible Customer service, huge mistake the last time I tried to play through them.) Looking forward to playing here for a bit while I optimistically wait for Pantheon to progress, (praying it still does with recent events) still debating on what class/race i'll be "maining" this time around.
Looking forward to making some new friends in the community and progressing through this great game that brings back so many memories (good, bad, and frustrating). See you in Norrath!
Old 06-07-2020, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

P99 alot better than tlp, welcome back and hope you enjoy it
Old 06-08-2020, 06:08 AM
Sarnak

Welcome here and enjoy your time by making friends and beating up orc asses.

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 06-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for the welcome! So far its been great, created two different characters to kind of feel out what I want to main. Playing a 9 Troll Warrior which I love and mained warrior in live as a kid. Forgot how gear dependent aggro is though while leveling without proc weapons. And also my Human Druid at 6 now which I always wanted to play a druid in the past but never did, I tried ranger instead because I liked the melee/ranged playstyle. Enjoying druid so far because I enjoy the spell spread and solo capability. Having a great time experiencing two classic area's I spent much of my childhood in, (Commons, and GFay) and looking forward to future progression. See you all in Norrath!
Closed Thread