Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 02-26-2020, 12:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely crushed it this cycle
Yup was a blast 🙂

Thanks for all the fun.
Old 03-12-2020, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Come join the Riot today. Enjoying a 20 + year old elf sim with other nerds. Has killed every raid target in game, even ol sontalak now. Come join the fun with friends and other like minded nerds.

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR
Old 03-13-2020, 05:50 PM
Sarnak

60 war/monk 52 clerk lfg
<Riot>
Old 03-13-2020, 08:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roonskee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
60 war/monk 52 clerk lfg
Hello! Looks like you've been away for a while if you're still Core tagged. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To apply, please use the recruiter contact form linked in the first post.
Old 03-14-2020, 11:08 AM
Aviak

We've reviewed our requirements, and the minimum level to apply to Riot is now 60.

Nafse
Recruitment officer
Old 03-23-2020, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

can people Riot casually ? Like could I just bust into a few windows then go home ?
Old 03-24-2020, 04:58 AM
Orc

Nope, as former riot I can attest it is a requirement to burn it down. Even when casual, we always burn it down... bridges included
Old 03-24-2020, 10:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddarok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, as former riot I can attest it is a requirement to burn it down. Even when casual, we always burn it down... bridges included
Fake News. WNN
Old 03-26-2020, 12:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'm a casual Riot member, grandfathered in as a Paradigm Shift warm body but the same would apply for anyone that gets full member status.

Don't play as much lately, usually just solo XP on alts - if a raid is called i'm free to keep doing what i'm doing or i'm welcomed if I show up to raid. Wasn't an issue when I stopped logging into blue to play classic WoW or neckbeard on green for a few months.

Highlight of all of p99 for me was looting a 2hander from Tunare for my level 50 pally alt, love playing that character even more now.

Big THANK YOU to the leadership, membership and apps that keep the guild running
Old 03-27-2020, 08:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenbeanz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm a casual Riot member, grandfathered in as a Paradigm Shift warm body but the same would apply for anyone that gets full member status.

Don't play as much lately, usually just solo XP on alts - if a raid is called i'm free to keep doing what i'm doing or i'm welcomed if I show up to raid. Wasn't an issue when I stopped logging into blue to play classic WoW or neckbeard on green for a few months.

Highlight of all of p99 for me was looting a 2hander from Tunare for my level 50 pally alt, love playing that character even more now.

Big THANK YOU to the leadership, membership and apps that keep the guild running
<3 you Frank