Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 12:12 PM
Banned

A nobody wanting to be a somebody

at least people are intrigued to copy others sickening hobby, which can be entertaining. This was incredibly boring and lacked good writing skills. Please keep practicing you will one day get there Hermonie (Weird name)
Old 10-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

relevant speech by Ego:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvnptQJ__U
Old 10-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah man, I need to watch that again - such a great movie.

It does give me a laugh when idiots like Chaboo, Skarlorn, and Azzar come through contributive threads like this, as they always do, and offer the only thing they've ever contributed to P99 if not in their entire lives: giant, steaming piles of rancid shit. It's no skin off my back really - I'm more than secure in my own output, and, as everyone knows, shitty trolls only come through to shit things up when they're feeling down about themselves. That's okay - we've all been there, it's part of being human, but it won't stop me from fighting negativity with negativity.

And just to put my nerdery where my nerdhole is, here's a list of everything I've contributed to P99 so far:

So guys, what have you contributed lately? Care to make me a list? Or, you know, you can just keep pathetically trolling threads in Elf Simulator's Screenshots forum when you're feeling bad about life at

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] or [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]...

The choice is yours!
Old 10-21-2016, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your sword has a very "non classic" quality to it : p
Kraddok won the thread. Can't get anything past the EQ Mysteries guy. By the way, there are some really cryptic oriental looking runes on the walls of the crypt room in Old Sebilis. What does it mean?!
Last edited by paulgiamatti; 10-21-2016 at 05:24 PM..
Old 10-21-2016, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

I love how the title describes both the story in the OP and the forum thread itself.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah man, I need to watch that again - such a great movie.

It does give me a laugh when idiots like Chaboo, Skarlorn, and Azzar come through contributive threads like this, as they always do, and offer the only thing they've ever contributed to P99 if not in their entire lives: giant, steaming piles of rancid shit. It's no skin off my back really - I'm more than secure in my own output, and, as everyone knows, shitty trolls only come through to shit things up when they're feeling down about themselves. That's okay - we've all been there, it's part of being human, but it won't stop me from fighting negativity with negativity.

And just to put my nerdery where my nerdhole is, here's a list of everything I've contributed to P99 so far:

So guys, what have you contributed lately? Care to make me a list? Or, you know, you can just keep pathetically trolling threads in Elf Simulator's Screenshots forum when you're feeling bad about life at

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] or [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]...

The choice is yours!
the normal adult response to being trolled is to post an exhausting list of all your message board accomplishments
Old 10-21-2016, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

The normal adult response to feeling insecure about oneself is to attempt to belittle the other's accomplishments.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:34 PM
Kobold

Shouldn't she be wearing a robe? :P
Old 10-21-2016, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Some people have added constructive criticism on the prose.... I'm gonna say I really enjoyed the screenshots and think the pictures were well composed and well timed on capturing the animations.
Old 10-21-2016, 11:27 PM
Banned

I sincerely wish you wouldn't take it so serious paul. This isn't RNF. We are all glad you're trying, but it's important you work on the errors you've made in order to create high quality story for the elf sim forums. Most of us are highly educated people and expect a certain standard of storycraft.

If you want to continue writing, it will be of vital importance that you learn to take critique with gratitude. Or at least not flare up and lash out like a child. If you look at my first post on this thread and take a breath, I hope you can see that each point detracted from the quality of what I had hoped would be a fun p99 adventure tale.

As for personal character attacks on me and my fellow elf forum questers,,, really? Are you so oblivious to ForumQuest that you aren't aware people like Azzar and I are long standing server heroes who have walked the path of our Lord Christ and risen again?

Feel better soon bud.

And try to make some roleplay names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] or at least create an interweaving set of jokes between your immersion-breaking names and the quests they go on "hermione granger steals the polyjuice potion from the fire goblin wizards" would be a start.
Closed Thread