Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Club Fu woke the sleeper on Bristlebane, an event I was a part of.
oh awesome man you're famous!

wanna sign my dick with your lips? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2019, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Alright, I'm out of troll-sauce. Give you more love another day. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-15-2019, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Loramin

We're bantering semantics at this point, I think. But I never said they were rooted during the Velious timeline. I said:
Huh? I wasn't responding to some other post you made (not quite sure why you thought that), I was responding to the one I quoted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjalx 
The dragons were never rooted on live during this era. It was never designed that way. During Luclin and PoP we were still pulling the dragons around NTOV with farm crews. Some of them even came to the zone in during the Velious era (Eashan/Ikatar).
https://www.project1999.com/forums/a.../t-220561.html

This post pretty easily proves your quote wrong, or misleading atleast depending on how the sentence could be spun.
There's absolutely no ambiguity there. The quote you took of Hyjal's had four points:
  • The dragons were never rooted on live during this era.
  • It was never designed that way.
  • During Luclin and PoP we were still pulling the dragons around NTOV with farm crews.
  • Some of them even came to the zone in during the Velious era (Eashan/Ikatar).

Again, I could care less about your feud with Hyjal, but you made a patently false claim when you said: "This post pretty easily proves your quote wrong, or misleading atleast". It didn't: all of Hyjal's points except maybe the one about the design were accurate (and while that one is subjective, the link you provided didn't dispute the design claim either).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No idea who Club Fu is. Not noteworthy enough to be remembered certainly. Nobody remembers B rate guilds. Don't feel sad. I was never in a memorable guild either.
Club Fu was definitely the #1 guild on the Bristlebane server from very early on until well past PoP. Shout out to Dome, Engell, Meriadoc, and the rest (I wasn't actually in the guild but was friends with a bunch IRL).

But whether any guild, other than Fires of Heaven was actually memorable on live, outside their own server ... I mean in my opinion not really. Whether that makes every top guild on every server a "B guild" and FoH the only "A guild"? Comes down to semantics I suppose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-15-2019, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Well, as far as A rate guilds go I'd say Triton, FoH, LoS, etc. Club Fu makes the B rate guild list like Conquest from Lanys does.

As far as the snippet you quoted, it looked like you were taking it in a vacuum away from the rest of the conversation. And also, my goal was to troll the prick not have a real debate.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-16-2019, 12:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow also sucked the life out of the mmo scene. Everything tried to compete and become the better wow. After so many years the genre died and it was only WoW as a solitary entity. The post wow mmos out there hold little if any interest for me. They never will.

It is pleasing to me that Blizzard rode the train so hard they took on partners and little if anything is left of the original teams that "created the magic". The genre is dead and so is the company, I wouldn't touch those other new games with your dick.
I think we're just in a technology plateau. We're not used to it because gaming technology advanced exponentially, unstopped, from the 70s through early 2000s. Then it continued to advance in terms of graphics, physics, etc, but AI and core game mechanic technology has remain unchanged for 15 years now or so. When there's significant improvements in dynamic content and AI gameplay will take another leap forward and the next wave of post-WoW mmos will finally come out. And one of them will cater to hardcore purist weirdos, but it wont have 100% content cock blocking. No game will, and no game did. Only p99, a fake game.
Old 08-16-2019, 12:47 AM
Aviak

Well this thread has taken a turn for the stupid. Starts out as a another timely and well deserved thread about AM getting their comeuppance. Quickly devolves into talk about rotations, rooted dragons, and what people did on live. What is wrong with you people?
Old 08-16-2019, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

nerf soulfire.

Artelius Lightweaver 60 PAL <auld lang syne>
Old 08-16-2019, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

The game is over, the Sleeper is dead, and a new server is coming out. Blue has been active for 10 years now. Let it die peacefully without these embarrassing posts about competition in 2019
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 08-16-2019, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

Monrezz worst officer ever
Old 08-17-2019, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monrezz worst officer ever
That's the second time I've heard that in a week.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]