Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha you have evola.

“The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are.”
Old 01-05-2022, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can someone tell me one policy from the GOP that would make me want to vote for them?

Just one. What policy?
Actually convicting and incarcerating violent criminals (armed robbery just became a misdemeanor in nyc in an attempt to *LESSEN CRIME, I'M NOT JOKING*).

Actually securing and defending the border.

Upholding basically everything that actually makes the country function.
Old 01-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are.”
please self-quarantine and quietly vanish into the dust. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Banned

Yeah maybe if Americans just *thought* a little harder, like *I* do, they could be the world's envy like mighty DENMARK
Old 01-05-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Im trying to find it exactly but there is an old summarian story about enki where he made a deal to save the humans from total annihilation out of fear that we were becoming too powerful, by sprinkling something into the atmosphere to make them dumber.

4k year old chemtrails
Old 01-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(from “Ride the Tiger”)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha you have evola.
Quote:
Quote:
please self-quarantine and quietly vanish into the dust. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Banned

MSNBC right now, unironically: "Well ya know, in france right now they are really cracking down on the filthy unvaccinated like a bunch of psychotic nazi gestapo. Why aren't we doing that HERE?!"

Once you get vaccinated they still won't care btw. You'll just be transferred to the list of problematic "formerly vaccine-hesitant individuals", who need to be detained and questioned as to the origin of their vaccine hesitancy and if they have ever harbored any impure ("extremist") thoughts.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-05-2022 at 08:55 PM..
Old 01-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once you get vaccinated they still won't care btw.
Who does 'they' refer to in this hypothetical future
Old 01-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freemason Illuminati - same ones that created the virus and mutations.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who currently views the unvaccinated as an untouchable caste, basically.

I mean, me personally, I always had nothing but seething contempt prior to this pandemic for anyone who didn't get their flu shot. How can they be so SELFISH?!?! Unlike me of course, who is super good and totally-not selfish ever.
Closed Thread