Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Banned

I think Sloan being pretty cool about this and you're still upset dam. Hard to please:-/

Pigeon holing every member is a rash ignorant decision but if its how ya feel so be it
Old 04-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell me what I did that is even close to what Sly did? Please please please elaborate.
i don't know everything you've done on this server. i know my interactions with you as a guild officer have always been very poor (sky, paladin epic, etc.). I've heard similar stories in regards to sky from others who were in full circle. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples out there. I also don't run to the rants section and make up lies to try to make the server feel sorry for me and slander another group, which you clearly resort to.

This issue was a slydexx/bda issue. You used it as a means to take shots at FE and were called out for being full of shit. FE leadership wasn't complicit in this, visceral isn't a thief, visceral isn't an officer, etc. Sloan has already said our next eye will go back to slydexx. Take it up with him.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should have seen officer chat when Fatty posted pictures of his girl, god damn.
I SAY that we live to fight another day and end this thread with Fatty posting pics of his girlfriend.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajirobe Yajipants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck it. The goddamned bridge is burned. FE, I hold all of you in equal esteem as TMO. Don't fucking ask for help, ports, summoned goods, transfers, rezzes, or shit. I will put a maul through this computer before I help another fucking one of you.
hahahahahahah he so mad!
<The Mystical Order>
Old 04-25-2013, 07:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Sloan being pretty cool about this and you're still upset dam. Hard to please:-/

Pigeon holing every member is a rash ignorant decision but if its how ya feel so be it
Sloan might be cool headed. Hell, you guys got something you DIDN'T earn. Kinda hard to be mad on the receiving end of that deal. We're fucking pissed because our efforts went to your benefit.

I'm certain FE still ports, rezzes, transfers, heals, buffs, summons, and generally helps out TMO. Right? I mean, because it would be two faced to do that to TMO and not expect the same from us.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Kobold

so much crying in this thread, love it! rated 5 stars
<The Mystical Order>
Old 04-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajirobe Yajipants [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sloan might be cool headed. Hell, you guys got something you DIDN'T earn. Kinda hard to be mad on the receiving end of that deal. We're fucking pissed because our efforts went to your benefit.

I'm certain FE still ports, rezzes, transfers, heals, buffs, summons, and generally helps out TMO. Right? I mean, because it would be two faced to do that to TMO and not expect the same from us.
matter of fact we do (well i can't speak for everyone, but the majority i know do). if a tmo asks me for a port or rez i do it without question unless it's during the middle of a contested spawn. not all of us are angry ignorant fucks like you.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Sloan might be cool headed. Hell, you guys got something you DIDN'T earn.
i didnt get anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<The Mystical Order>
Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I SAY that we live to fight another day and end this thread with Fatty posting pics of his girlfriend.
I mean the picture is still there, still glorious. The posts that followed were pretty good too.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
you should have seen officer chat when Fatty posted pictures of his girl, god damn.
Alright, I now agree with everyone saying Chest is a bitch. Who say something like this and not post pictures?! Fuck Chest! Don't give him an eye ever!
Closed Thread