Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 05:29 AM
Banned

Default Chest, before calling someone a thief, be sure you don't let your own guild down 1st.

[Fri Apr 19 01:31:45 2013] Silkey tells you, 'so was just trying to retrieve that eye'
[Fri Apr 19 01:32:17 2013] You told Silkey, 'eye of innoruk?'
[Fri Apr 19 01:32:19 2013] Silkey tells you, 'yessir
[Fri Apr 19 01:34:40 2013] You told Silkey, 'sorry, I left a month ago with what I had, I aint coming back and asking for 100k+ for port stone plats or silly shit like that'
[Fri Apr 19 01:34:59 2013] Silkey tells you, 'lol, whatever then'

Silkey=chest

QFT, now keep pretending and be the white knight about a thing you didn't give a flying fuck about regarding Slydexx's contribution to BDA. Sucks for your members you let down though.

See you in Hate Pal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

So because he spent money on port stones for the guild justifies the thievery? Any loot that was awarded to him was the primary compensation for his contribution to the guild, as it would be for anyone else. If Sly has an exact ledger for port stones he'd like compensation for then we could work something out, just like we do for anyone who buys dots/stones but he doesn't and this is just spin.

He stole from BDA and you benefitted from it knowing full well that the Eye was stolen. You're fucking garbage and anything past that is spin to deflect from the truth - the truth of you being a fucking piece of shit thief. From this day forward I shall address you as "That piece of shit Visceral" and I hope that others will do the same as well. Get fucked.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:58 AM
Banned

You said Whatever yourself. You let your own guild down.

Keep pretending pal, those logs say it all.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:00 AM
Planar Protector

That piece of shit Visceral
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:03 AM
Planar Protector

Additionally, 4/19 was two days after he had already given you the eye to complete your epic which he neglected to mention as well. More shades of deception there you piece of shit visceral.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:07 AM
Banned

I asked slydexx about the eye and he said you just said "what ever". This was prior to completing my epic. The logs of your conversation even after it, when you didn't know I had completed it, clearly shows you didn't give a fuck.

Keep on hating you cunt
Old 04-25-2013, 06:20 AM
Banned

Visc, i was wondering, when the Episode 3 going out?
Old 04-25-2013, 06:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That piece of shit Visceral
chest calling someone else a piece of shit...the irony!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:47 AM
Planar Protector

Way to foster good will within FE to fix this situation. Personally I'd like Slydexx kicked, and you to get your eye back so you stop posting. God damn cry baby.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I asked slydexx about the eye and he said you just said "what ever". This was prior to completing my epic. The logs of your conversation even after it, when you didn't know I had completed it, clearly shows you didn't give a fuck.

Keep on hating you cunt
Chest said this with absolutely no knowledge that you had already turned in the eye. He said it to Slydexx out of utter frustration after he was shady over the course of a week - avoiding tells, pretending to be afk in FE's vent and even sending over another former BDA to our vent to try to get us to shut up. Chest gave up on getting it back from Sly himself, but he anticipated that FE leadership would have something to say about it. What an idiot, right?

This proves nothing other than Slydexx thinks that the time he spent porting people to hate and sky (before going afk for the actual raid) means he is justified in fucking over our necros. Keep reaching, keep spinning, keep trying to justify the shitty thing you did. You are just bringing more attention to your and your guild's lack of decency.

I'm done with this. It's clear that you are more interested in creating drama than clearing your rep. Enjoy your dirty epic. Maybe now that you got it your guild won't have to blatantly train us in Hate.
Closed Thread