Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 03:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is that hard to understand? All previous #1 guilds on this server have historically behaved in the exact same manner when it comes to dominating raid content. The only reason we are different is because we have done it the longest.

I dont mind the haters, but Rogean should know that there is better ways to address raid concerns than this. And to reward a bunch of raid rule violating flunkies like IB and FE fresh off a legitimate raid suspension of 5 days after multiple raid violations is a complete joke. Impeccable timing.
The recent events are so severe that the leadership has to be held accountable as well. You shouldn't have a guild so loosely managed that this can happen. I understand you want to have toons camped at every spawn for a quick reaction force. This is the result of letting everyone have access to those accounts. If you ran a tighter ship perhaps those individuals wouldn't of had access and perhaps all that platinum wouldn't have gotten dupe'd.

A manager is responsible for his/her's employees actions. A Guild Leader is responsible for his guild's actions. And all officer's are an extension of the Guild Leader. It's time to take a look at your leadership and decide who the raid leaders are and who the real leaders are.

I'm a vet btw so I'm not just talking out my ass about leadership.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came to this server and saw the corruption and the stagnation. Don't even pretend like IB/FE will do the server any favors.
See Tanthallas's post for the raiding scene during TMO's absence, also no training in VP and all guilds welcomed.

Spin this.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:18 AM
Sarnak

actually a manager is not responsible for his/her employee's actions. That is why when employees fuck up they are fired and replaced
Old 12-20-2013, 03:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for protecting us.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The recent events are so severe that the leadership has to be held accountable as well. You shouldn't have a guild so loosely managed that this can happen. I understand you want to have toons camped at every spawn for a quick reaction force. This is the result of letting everyone have access to those accounts. If you ran a tighter ship perhaps those individuals wouldn't of had access and perhaps all that platinum wouldn't have gotten dupe'd.

A manager is responsible for his/her's employees actions. A Guild Leader is responsible for his guild's actions. And all officer's are an extension of the Guild Leader. It's time to take a look at your leadership and decide who the raid leaders are and who the real leaders are.

What does being a veterinarian have to do with anything about leadership?
Old 12-20-2013, 03:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See Tanthallas's post for the raiding scene during TMO's absence, also no training in VP and all guilds welcomed.

Spin this.
Spin what?

I was here when IB was dominating the server and not sharing with anyone.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zeelot you're a fucking scumbag bro. You know your leaders/people in charge know all about or even coordinate the majority of the bannable offenses your guild is guilty of. No one wants to see your spin attempt. just cut the fucking shit its an emulator server. You are a genuine pussy.
Btw susvain, not sure when the last time anyone has told you this. But you truly are an idiot with no grasp of truth and my last hope for you is that you just like to troll.

Get a life. lol
Old 12-20-2013, 03:22 AM
Fire Giant

Notice how when a TMO member makes a thread like this people don't immediately try to get it sent to rants and flames with inflammatory comments. Amazing how that worked out.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off, the only top guilds have only been TMO and IB. just because IB ran the raid scene like cunts doesn't mean you have to. yeah this is "classic". but this server doesn't have to be, atleast right now. I promise if you let some of these smaller guilds take some of the smallest raid bosses you will never think twice or care. It will be like nothing happened
You clearly don't know your head from your ass. But keep on posting, its entertaining.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7g [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spin what?

I was here when IB was dominating the server and not sharing with anyone.
You mean back when IB was gearing mains? And not 16th alts or EC Tunnel mules?
Closed Thread