Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2016, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cecily, I'm not a Rustle recruiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=253763

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Cecily; 10-27-2016 at 08:10 PM..
Old 10-27-2016, 08:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man Dramaqueen got so butthurt. You want to talk about psychotic behavior... NO YOU WERE NOT WITH YOUR FAMILY! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME! WE ARE A CASUAL GUILD BUT RAIDING IS 100% REQUIRED!

LMAO. She might need a therapist after that debacle.

You guys better get a doctors note from you're mother before you skip a raid.
Last edited by jlxharville; 10-27-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Old 10-27-2016, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxharville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man Dramaqueen got so butthurt. You want to talk about psychotic behavior... NO YOU WERE NOT WITH YOUR FAMILY! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME! WE ARE A CASUAL GUILD BUT RAIDING IS 100% REQUIRED!

LMAO. She might need a therapist after that debacle.
Ohhhhhh, you the one who got booted for hiding from guild instead of just saying, "gl w/ Trak guys ^^ I'm tied up and semi afk atm, so can't come along, but hope you all KICK HIS ASS!!!"
Old 10-27-2016, 08:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhhhhh, you the one who got booted for hiding from guild instead of just saying, "gl w/ Trak guys ^^ I'm tied up and semi afk atm, so can't come along, but hope you all KICK HIS ASS!!!"
Oh I said it multiple times. I am glad to be a guild celebrity, though. I can feel the butthurt through the screen with you guys. Its warm and fuzzy.

It was also especially entertaining doing Trak the night before with you fine folks and watching a wipe with 25+ people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The skill portrayed was galant indeed.
Old 10-27-2016, 08:22 PM
Fire Giant

It's not that bad. But there is takproject. Greenscales selling for 10k I love it there but still love it here
Old 10-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...And you seem to have exceptionally bad luck (or you're having a hard time remembering all the good and neutral times because bad times stick out in memory more clearly), cause I've played here a hell of a lot longer and more than you have, and the really shitty experiences like a group waltzing in and taking over your solo camp or getting intentionally trained are very few and far between in my experience.
My experience mirrors yours Tecmos. I've been on P99 a long time--longer than you, even--and it's rather rare to encounter most of the bad types of things the original poster describes. The main exception is the horrible high-end raid scene. Yes, the high-end scene on P1999 can politely be described as a cesspool. This is well-known. I avoid it and like the game fine.

Danth
Old 10-27-2016, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlxharville [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I said it multiple times. I am glad to be a guild celebrity, though. I can feel the butthurt through the screen with you guys. Its warm and fuzzy.

It was also especially entertaining doing Trak the night before with you fine folks and watching a wipe with 25+ people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The skill portrayed was galant indeed.
I not in Rustle. I just read your thread on the forums. Here. Well, in Rnf I think it was actually. It's what I do. Wanna hug?
Old 10-27-2016, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My experience mirrors yours Tecmos. I've been on P99 a long time--longer than you, even--and it's rather rare to encounter most of the bad types of things the original poster describes. The main exception is the horrible high-end raid scene. Yes, the high-end scene on P1999 can politely be described as a cesspool. This is well-known. I avoid it and like the game fine.

Danth
High-end is admittedly awful. That's why Rustle exists as an alternative. We take the fun parts of the raid scene and ignore the worst of it. It's a good balance. In the end, you have to make the game fun for yourself. OP just seems burnt and super negative, lashing out at everyone and the server. Time to find something else to play.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the end, you have to make the game fun for yourself.

^This is what it's all about ^^ Fun is free to make ^^ just have to have a love for it.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:51 PM
Aviak

Guy has a hardcore, raging boner for <Rustle>. Can't seem to let go.
Closed Thread