Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Orc

Default Quickfingers aka tiddlez is a spy

Coincidence? or maybe not?

Cecily was kicked out of the guild and then reinvited.She said she was going to fe
Yesterday she said she and tiddlez were spying on tmo, but i suspect it was the other way around:I think both of em were spying on other guilds for tmo.

She tried to join my guild, and didn't make it, and 2 days ago, one of my guildies could have sworn she was in tmo again for a sec, and i checked and she was unguilded.

I suspect tiddlez is working with cecily and are trying to spy.I don't suspect anyone else involved, but i would take caution in who you do guild invites to
Old 06-11-2013, 06:27 AM
Banned

Amazing
Old 06-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Orc

Quickfingers said to me:We are very sorry about cecily.She was removed from the guild for breaking the rules.That was 3 days ago then she was reinvited and then she was kicked out again.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:47 AM
Orc

So far, i haven't had a single bad experience with tmo btw, i'm just suspicious that this one officer and one regular member could ruin it for tmo, and other guilds.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:16 AM
Banned

What happened Ranlron swiftsong, were MacroQuest and Meccezan involved again ? Was a new Jaed-like Cecily sextape involved? Did Alarti's meetic profile information get disclosed again ? Did someone call his work, again ?

Too much mystery pal, this is killing us !
Old 06-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Banned

My penis is bigger than yours.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Banned

Besides my penis being bigger than yours you must all understand that we are all spies. If you treat everyone as a spy then you will have no more spies.

O
W
N
E
D Mind Hump

Y
O
U

W
I
T
H

L
O
G
I
C
Old 06-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quit shitting up my thread.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:16 AM
Banned

I will Michael Vick that panda bear.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:24 AM
Banned

For the record, this thread was spawned from shit itself. I fight fire with fire therefore I see this shit with more shit and raise you additional shit. The ultimate victory will be a foul stench of smelly shit piled so high that no one could escape the 23 million fecal coliform bacteria as all of you begin to demonstrate symptoms of cramps, diarrhea, intestinal illness, and serious kidney disorders. The authorities would have to temporarily close a bay and all watershed areas within 20 miles and forbid any type of swimming in local watering holes or fishing.

The infestation of heartworms, whipworms, hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, parvo, corona, giardiasis, salmonellosis, cryptosporidiosis, and campylobacteriosia will exaggerate itself directly through the words that are typed out of your fingers to such an extent even the most uneducated will be able to diagnose you.
Closed Thread