Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ravager: Me and all my BDA circlejerk chums have collectively decided we're the normal ones and the remaining p1999 population (still ~1200) are all the crazies. PS - Sirken is really regretting not giving our guild some raid concessions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You gotta admit p99 is fucking dying, not because bda left necessarily, but moreso that there's no more content on the horizon and the devs have literally shut this project down by not really doing shit at all, go look at the bug reports, you see little to no changes being made to bugs that have been around for 2+ years. The rogue epic was broke for FOUR MONTHS, the NPC was oddly put to lvl 58 after the January patch, when he's always been 45 I believe? Do you realize how simple of a fix that really is? But no, no epics for anyone because "we don't want to put it in until we patch this new patch in March" aaaaand then it comes a week before May.

Talk about killing a program
Old 05-25-2016, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that's what R- really thought, they wouldn't have had issue sharing a raid slot with other like-minded guilds to down content they couldn't do on their own normally.
I mean, this is exactly what happened, so I'm not sure what you are saying.

Again, if BDA had simply said 'hey guys, no more alliances' the smaller guilds would have said OK and BDA, Taken, and Divinity would have had their 3-way rotation on Gorenaire. The VS rotation would still have been a mile long.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO ITS ALL BDA'S FAULT

Something something welfare pixels and cat gifs
Hmmm... BDA blames TMO for all the server problems... TMO leaves and the everyone blames BDA for all the server problems...
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ravager: Me and all my BDA circlejerk chums have collectively decided we're the normal ones and the remaining p1999 population (still ~1200) are all the crazies. PS - Sirken is really regretting not giving our guild some raid concessions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shows how little you know about me. Ask anyone, I haven't raided in a couple years now.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shows how little you know about me. Ask anyone, I haven't raided in a couple years now.
Why should blue care?
Old 05-25-2016, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmmm... BDA blames TMO for all the server problems... TMO leaves and the everyone blames BDA for all the server problems...
Yeah, but now BDA left and unlike TMO, BDA is still the problem. Step up your game TMO.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

BDA is the problem? Not since Velious, dont flatter yourselves lol.

How you doing on Phinny? Lets have an update/screenshot comment.
Old 05-25-2016, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do not demonstrate this in any of your posts, which are almost uniformly incorrect, and probably maliciously so.

Again? It's not like it was hard before.

No relevance to any point.

Incorrect. MC and others died out because of the greed of guilds like OMNI who double dipped the system without acknowledging that by helping a guild do an encounter they could not do themselves they should have been considered a single allied entity and therefore only occupy one slot in the rotation. The incapable guilds should have examined the consequences of trying to exploit the system if they wanted to stay independent and raiding.

You make a completely meaningless comment, but since it is already an aside, I find it hilarious how jealous of Chest you really are.

Incorrect. The rotation was collapsed because it was being exploited, not because of a pixel grab. No acknowledgement that the rotation was BDA's idea, among others, in the first place, and you have produced no evidence whatsoever for BDA's motivation of a "pixel grab" with that in mind; if BDA cared that much, they wouldn't have helped form the rotation in the first place.

No, you just post lies. Dozens of them a day. No single person could ever hope to match the insane amount of time you put into your temper tantrum. You adhere to the idea that the more you post a falsehood, the more it becomes true, but almost to a person everyone in this forum already knows what really happened, and it's why even after tens of thousands of posts you are still considered the raid scene version of Greengrocer.

I don't mind correcting your incessant bawling as long as it doesn't take too many minutes out of my day. Shitposters like you are pretty easy to dismantle, the only issue is the sheer volume.

rofl, holy shit... so much mad in one post. Has Ravager been coaching you?

Well here you have it guys, the REAL reason the BDA led rotation broke down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incorrect. MC and others died out because of the greed of guilds like OMNI who double dipped the system without acknowledging that by helping a guild do an encounter they could not do themselves they should have been considered a single allied entity and therefore only occupy one slot in the rotation. The incapable guilds should have examined the consequences of trying to exploit the system if they wanted to stay independent and raiding.
Rather than say "don't do that", you said "lets get some pixels for ourselves - we're more than capable"

Then when Velious hits and the welfare pixels dry up and you can't compete it's "we can't compete, we're not capable... and Sirken won't give us a rotation, so we're leaving"

You shit on the first one, you'd shit on the next one. Thank god you're gone (except you're still here?) lol.

I can't wait to see how the raid scene develops once the A/A guys burn out or get bored. Interesting times ahead.
Old 05-25-2016, 08:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
rofl, holy shit... so much mad in one post. Has Ravager been coaching you?
Do you just say random things and hope they make sense often? Try harder. Replying to your bullshit does not make someone mad. Throwing a temper tantrum for a year... different story.

Quote:
Rather than say "don't do that", you said "lets get some pixels for ourselves - we're more than capable"
Incorrect. They WERE told that.

Quote:
Then when Velious hits and the welfare pixels dry up and you can't compete it's "we can't compete, we're not capable... and Sirken won't give us a rotation, so we're leaving"
Incorrect. BDA did not leave because pixels dried up, nor did they ever ask for a rotation. That is simply the lie, one of many, you decided to run with. However, unfortunately for you, you cannot turn a lie into truth just by repeating it over and over.

Quote:
You shit on the first one, you'd shit on the next one.
Incorrect. BDA would have gone with a rotation if thats what the rest of the server wanted. What it did not tolerate was one that was being exploited.

Quote:
Thank god you're gone (except you're still here?) lol.
Remember when you made a cringy goodbye post and it was almost universally people glad that you were gone? I do.

Quote:
One of the best things about leveling my cleric (2013) was, ironically...sitting in Naggy's lair for 16 hours waiting to hand the pearl in.
Old 05-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you just say random things and hope they make sense often? Try harder. Replying to your bullshit does not make someone mad. Throwing a temper tantrum for a year... different story.

What's random about what I'm saying? Plenty of facts in there, good to know the BDA spin department continues from beyond the grave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Incorrect. They WERE told that.
Okay they were told that, THEN you went for the pixel grab rather than enforcing the rules. I see. Totally not BDA's fault. Poor BDA had no other option there (lol)

Quote:
Incorrect. BDA did not leave because pixels dried up, nor did they ever ask for a rotation. That is simply the lie, one of many, you decided to run with. However, unfortunately for you, you cannot turn a lie into truth just by repeating it over and over.
You didn't want to contest, so you weren't getting targets, so the good shit wasn't coming in.

So what did BDA ask for in terms of concessions? "It's not fair that A/A is getting everything, we want ____ _____ ____ " - please finish the sentence, I'm interested to know. Your words please, not Chest's.

No I'm not listening to a cringey 6 hour skype conference to find out the gritty details.

Quote:
BDA would have gone with a rotation if thats what the rest of the server wanted. What it did not tolerate was one that was being exploited.
REALLY? BDA would have gone with another rotation? Shit who'd have guessed? lol. If there actually was one you'd only respect it for as long as you felt you couldn't do better without it.

...and again, old news but you went for a pixel grab yourselves soon after you shit canned the old one. Those guaranteed Kunark dragon pixels for BDA and Taken, yum yum. Zerg to win folks. Small guilds need not apply. Guilds wanting to learn a new encounter definitely need not apply - lets not go too casual now.

Quote:
Remember when you made a cringy goodbye post and it was almost universally people glad that you were gone? I do.
"almost universally"? I wouldn't say that. Perhaps you didn't read it. My work here isn't done, but what does a previous retirement thread have to do with your guild's greedy Kunark pixel grab and subsequent tantrum/departure?

I love it how people get rustled and get personal for no reason other than they don't have much else to say when it comes to the crunch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Shit I think that's the longest I spent typing in a while, you're quite invested here for not being here anymore. Also you're flaring up pretty high on the autism spectrum from the last couple of posts, EQ seems to attract those types.
Closed Thread