Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

I heard that BDA has the most members blacklisted by Dial A Port of any guild on the server for doing things like bagging all gear and pretending to be on CRs to get free ports.

Can Dial A Port confirm or deny this rumor?
Old 11-04-2015, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

BDA regular slayers or Wuoshi and Gore. Our faction with DAP can't get any better.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard that BDA has the most members blacklisted by Dial A Port of any guild on the server for doing things like bagging all gear and pretending to be on CRs to get free ports.

Can Dial A Port confirm or deny this rumor?
I was in DaP on my druid for about 40 levels when I first started on the server earlier this year. BDA people were consistently high tippers, so much so that I took notice. Once I got into the 50s and started frequenting the forums it kinda surprised me to see all the hate directed at them. I haven't interacted with a lot of them beyond porting though, so I can't really chime in as to whether it's deserved or not.

As far as DaP goes, in my time there I didn't see any talk of BDA people being blacklisted. Then again, most of the members maintained their own blacklists based on their individual interactions.

Disclaimer: I haven't been a member of DaP for a few months now. Things may have changed since then.
Old 11-05-2015, 02:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in DaP on my druid for about 40 levels when I first started on the server earlier this year. BDA people were consistently high tippers, so much so that I took notice. Once I got into the 50s and started frequenting the forums it kinda surprised me to see all the hate directed at them. I haven't interacted with a lot of them beyond porting though, so I can't really chime in as to whether it's deserved or not.

As far as DaP goes, in my time there I didn't see any talk of BDA people being blacklisted. Then again, most of the members maintained their own blacklists based on their individual interactions.

Disclaimer: I haven't been a member of DaP for a few months now. Things may have changed since then.
You have discovered the hidden secret of rnf bda forumquest. shhhhhh. It's all a front. Pretty sure, if Chest or an officer found out someone weaseled a DaP, they would be deguilded. But I have already said too much, we never had this conversation....
Old 11-05-2015, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

why would BDA be using Dial a Port? a guild that big should always have porters on.
Old 11-05-2015, 04:39 AM
Planar Protector

Because rule #1 of travelquest is, figure out how to goddam travel.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Banned

My post is non inflammatory and since I'm not allowed to be here, it will be my only post of the year in RnF, but I couldn't resist to contribute to this "BDA is cowardly filth" thread by posting in game BDA performance :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvNMHyzZwc
Old 11-05-2015, 08:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thank you for that post. I've handed Innkeep Elora a recruitment letter.