Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It isn't just the twitch angle. Giveaways in general are a potential *** problem. I was just adding the twitch info in as bolstering information. And for the record I understand twitch better then you ever will. I've been on it since 09.
No one on P99 will become partnered with twitch. Mainly because its a private server. Secondly, doing giveaways entices people to watch your stream, and getting 30-50 viewers is nothing - its not like any of you are going to donate to a stream. So, he's just putting on a show that he isn't compensated for. If you think follows/views are compensation you're fucking stupid.

Concurrent viewers are what matters, and 300+ steadily at your normal streaming hours 3-5 days a week. No one will achieve that on p99, and as I stated above its against twitches ToS - you technically could have your twitch account banned. People like you are the ones jealous of twitch streamers because you can't afford hardware/decent internet and/or you have an ugly face or speech impediment.

I don't even play this game anymore, and all I ever see is self righteous pricks like you flooding the forums and taking your shit life out on other people. Honestly, no one gives a fuck anyway its the internet, but nearly all your posts are just shit. Pure fucking shit.
Old 11-28-2016, 01:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orotiagito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one on P99 will become partnered with twitch. Mainly because its a private server. Secondly, doing giveaways entices people to watch your stream, and getting 30-50 viewers is nothing - its not like any of you are going to donate to a stream. So, he's just putting on a show that he isn't compensated for. If you think follows/views are compensation you're fucking stupid.

Concurrent viewers are what matters, and 300+ steadily at your normal streaming hours 3-5 days a week. No one will achieve that on p99, and as I stated above its against twitches ToS - you technically could have your twitch account banned. People like you are the ones jealous of twitch streamers because you can't afford hardware/decent internet and/or you have an ugly face or speech impediment.

I don't even play this game anymore, and all I ever see is self righteous pricks like you flooding the forums and taking your shit life out on other people. Honestly, no one gives a fuck anyway its the internet, but nearly all your posts are just shit. Pure fucking shit.
nice meltdown & if you dont play dont post thanks in advance
Old 11-28-2016, 01:53 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orotiagito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds like someone's Twitch channel came up short for the light bill this month.
Closed Thread