Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wut happened to the Militia?
leader talked shit about his guildlings in tells to people who then screenshotted it to share. meanwhile, members grew tired of their faithful leader claiming the good loots from their group efforts.

also flowers (& im sure others) spilled bread plays all over some faces after war was declared - lol

its not trollin a guild recruitment thread if its a dead guild and its all true right?
Old 01-31-2012, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Merged with B$...Iron came to Nihi...

A few got lost in the shuffle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumdumm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
leader talked shit about his guildlings in tells to people who then screenshotted it to share. meanwhile, members grew tired of their faithful leader claiming the good loots from their group efforts.

also flowers (& im sure others) spilled bread plays all over some faces after war was declared - lol

its not trollin a guild recruitment thread if its a dead guild and its all true right?
ORRRR, some of us would like to believe the age old battle with gorgoloth has ended and it was he who vanquished the militia,, but then again u could be right
Old 02-01-2012, 05:03 AM
Banned

gorgoloth did destroy the militia
Old 02-01-2012, 05:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumdumm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

LOL. i love all the rumors.

i hardly ever grouped with anyone in the guild.(had my own core group) i started this guild to be helpful and organize lower level people. i put a lot of work into helping lower levels, and guildies and generally people dont appreciate it. some people now members of flowers of happiness refused to pvp. some decided they were on to bigger things, some went to a nice guild called the brotherhood, others merged with blood money.

people can say i did this or did that. but anyone who acctually knew me or talked to me in guild knew i helped them with items, plat, killing mobs.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Banned

and saying weird shit constantly
Old 02-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLikeALionInZion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this message is hidden because visage is on your ignore list

CALLED YOU OUT BRO I KNOW ITS YOU
ask around blue if anyone remembers pyrocaba & get some descriptions of him, his leadership style (trickle up), & the longwinded tales
Old 02-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Iron has done good things for the server and actually pvps . Need more lions. Not to mention he plays a pally which is like slitting ur wrists over and over as u grind
Old 06-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Banned

come save the server ironlion
Closed Thread