Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=359465

makes all your bags 10 slot bags, it looks great too.
It says right in the OP that they appear to be 10 slot, but if the bag is smaller than 10, any items put in the non-existent slot will go to your cursor. Or is there some other bug going on? I'll admit I didn't read the entire thread, just the first page.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckshit22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wonder what else you could trick this stupid ancient game into doing for you to gain a "competitive" advantage? maybe even change some textures on particular items to know when it's being held by a mob? all kinds of things can be done without back end detection, and requires someone with an axe to grind to catch you in the act. i hope there's enough axes up there.
Doesn’t it track multiple spawn timers at one time?
Old 07-25-2020, 08:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’d have to ask Rogean. Since he purposefully disabled custom UIs on Green. The goal is to create classic EQ, custom UIs, dot tick messages, pet windows, etc., ain’t Classic.

It’s illegal but maybe it’s jaywalking, maybe it’s premeditated quadruple homicide, maybe it’s Maybelline. Only he knows.
List camps, and local server rules (enforced by GMs) of exiting a raid zone on a mob and racing into a zone and training the hell out of everything was not part of classic EQ either.

If they really wanted the classic experience, they would lock in 1st person view and build in random packet lags and randomly disconnect you every few hours like real dial up did ....
Old 07-25-2020, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

What even is an illegal UI? Are people using Epstein Party Island scroll bars?
Old 07-25-2020, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What even is an illegal UI? Are people using Epstein Party Island scroll bars?
I'm not sure to be quite honest, but I think any UI that has the chance at putting someone's life or well being at serious risk.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:14 PM
Aviak

ITT: lots of people using an illegal UI and trying to soften the inevitable ban hammer.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:16 PM
Banned

time for a ban wave
Old 07-25-2020, 12:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So OBS/fraps showing illegal custom UI's on green should be reported/petitioned then I guess is what you're saying?
In all seriousness, at the very least we should probably get official clarification. It’s it’s legal, I wanna use one!

GINA is blessed, maybe this will be too.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all seriousness, at the very least we should probably get official clarification. It’s it’s legal, I wanna use one!

GINA is blessed, maybe this will be too.
I just started using GINA yesterday. I was thinking about how awesome it is, and then I realized everything it does... is actually done automatically in modern MMOs. It's crazy how much a difference something like an automated timer can make in your gameplay.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

If you are dumb enough to petition yourself you should at the very least be banned a week and told to remove it
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread