Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my notepad out. Share some pointers.
First pointer: Don't come to RNF if words on a computer screen hurt your feelings.
Old 08-01-2020, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

What's next?
Old 08-01-2020, 02:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's next?
You can level characters and post on the forums while you meditate and it makes it a lot less boring, especially when nerds are foaming at the mouth over words on a screen.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is playing a class that is a massive burden on any group who tolerates you all you do? I've leveled a character from 30-50 since I discovered RNF... a week ago? You might want to take notes.
I'm never a burden on my groups because I know what I'm doing. I specifically rolled ranger for green precisely because of their perceived weakness. Like a hardmode challenge for myself. I was able to hit cap and get planar geared with time to level alts while only spending like 6 hours a week playing, so no, I most certainly don't need pointers from someone who has only been on this server for 3 months.

In this short time, you've been doing an excellent job of trashing your reputation by spamming the forums with dumbass shit though, so if you want to give me pointers on how to become a joke, have at it.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm never a burden on my groups because I know what I'm doing.
I can tell by your equipment that this is a lie. You have welfare planar loot, yet can't afford an FBSS and that's sad. I've made enough platinum in the last 5 hours to buy one. This game is not hard when you play classes that make sense.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can tell by your equipment that this is a lie. You have welfare planar loot, yet can't afford an FBSS and that's sad. I've made enough platinum in the last 5 hours to buy one. This game is not hard when you play classes that make sense.
Who says I can't afford an FBSS? Buying one now would be throwing money in the drain with 0 platinum sky belts right around the corner. FBSS value is going to tank when Kunark drops too. Buying an FBSS right now would be a braindead move.

Please tell us more about how smart you are.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who says I can't afford an FBSS? Buying one now would be throwing money in the drain with 0 platinum sky belts right around the corner. FBSS value is going to tank when Kunark drops too. Buying an FBSS right now would be a braindead move.

Please tell us more about how smart you are.
You've been playing long enough to have a Guise of Deceiver and an FBSS would have been a waste of money for the last 10 months? Do you expect anyone to believe this? Seriously? I got one within the first month of coming to P99. That's me literally leveling a character and going and farming one. You've spent 10 months without one "because its a waste of money." No, you're a scrub.
Old 08-01-2020, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You've been playing long enough to have a Guise of Deceiver and an FBSS would have been a waste of money for the last 10 months? Do you expect anyone to believe this? Seriously? I got one within the first month of coming to P99. That's me literally leveling a character and going and farming one. You've spent 10 months without one "because its a waste of money." No, you're a scrub.
Frankly, I don't care at all if some man-child spam posting on the forums believes me or not. I like how the item in my belt slot has triggered you so hard though.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Frankly, I don't care at all if some man-child spam posting on the forums believes me or not. I like how the item in my belt slot has triggered you so hard though.
Well, when you make these brash claims that you're not like other Rangers and I look at your equipment and immediately realize you are a worse version of them. Like you are not going to be dealing as much damage as they are, so what exactly do you think you're bringing to a group that makes you... more useful than any pet in the game?

Grats on the welfare mask though because we both know you couldn't solo Assassin/Supp as a Ranger.
Old 08-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, when you make these brash claims that you're not like other Rangers and I look at your equipment and immediately realize you are a worse version of them. Like you are not going to be dealing as much damage as they are, so what exactly do you think you're bringing to a group that makes you... more useful than any pet in the game?

Grats on the welfare mask though because we both know you couldn't solo Assassin/Supp as a Ranger.
If you invite rangers for their damage, then you're even dumber than you sound.