Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2020, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

I got to hand it to you Recondojoe. You are willing to put it all out there.
Old 08-25-2020, 10:59 PM
Aviak

Green is extremely limited on content/raid loot. Wait until kunark and velious come out.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to give away my secret, but farming plat is dramatically easier pre-kunark. There's a reason guards all get buffed once it dropped. I can easily make 10K a day while tabbed out watching youtube and doing exercise in my room. All that will go away once Kunark goes, and I know for a fact that while I have several hundred thousand plat saved up, most of my raider friends don't even have enough money to pay their weekly dues.
Something eludes me here
If your cash cows are classic, will they suddenly disappear with Kunark? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2020, 07:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably won't want to anyways. My unemployment runs out in 12 weeks anyways. My goal is to enter Kunark with several hundred thousand platinum, and a ton of Tinkerer bags, and I already hit the goal. I'll likely be working full-time and only casually playing by the time Kunark comes out. But I do know for a fact that when Kunark drops, I'm going to be in a far better position than my broke-ass friends who spend 12 hours a day farming PoH/PoF for essentially no reward. I think at this point even they feel like idiots when they start to realize that my alts have better items than their mains. Of course most of them quit after about 2-3 weeks of raiding because they realize what a waste of time it is.
Yeh man , but velious will come out. So why even log in during Kunark? Plebs
Old 08-26-2020, 08:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babittle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeh man , but velious will come out. So why even log in during Kunark? Plebs
so you can be 60 and bum rush the ST key mobs and get that warder loot to link to ripgozku
Old 08-26-2020, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you can be 60 and bum rush the ST key mobs and get that warder loot to link to ripgozku
You still won't have it on blue , sorry.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

HeAdLiNe:

Man inspects random Seal Teal member decides all high-end raiders are him. Cannot comprehend Seal Team is 75% poopsockers like any other guild.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:46 AM
Planar Protector

Seal teal. Hmm. I'm unconsciously pining for the good times where the server was full of friendly and laid back people for like a brief moment.
Old 08-26-2020, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal teal. Hmm. I'm unconsciously pining for the good times where the server was full of friendly and laid back people for like a brief moment.
That disappeared when Teal did but I still think it's better this way overall.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-26-2020, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still won't have it on blue , sorry.
until the servers merge.
Closed Thread