Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2020, 06:54 AM
Aviak

Default Calamitous Intent should be blacklisted from the AC camp

Around 6:30 EDT Friday, Lemonade, a member of calamitous intent, handed the camp to Urbrutha, a noted blacklisted player who tried to corpse rings and who vandalized the list. By handing off the camp, Lemonade skipped people who were online and in line waiting, including me. I understand the camp holder can pass the camp to whomever they want, but this is totally against the player agreement for the AC list. As such, this entire guild should be blacklisted from the AC camp.
Last edited by Vdaria; 08-28-2020 at 07:05 AM..
Old 08-28-2020, 06:56 AM
Sarnak

That is some accusation, where is the proof?
Old 08-28-2020, 07:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is some accusation, where is the proof?
Well, I don't run OBS. Mirel from Lineage was there, perhaps he could supplement my account. All I know is I was sitting at AC camp, and Lemonade was #1, then suddenly Urbrutha was #1 and the names between them were wiped out. No one said anything and I was not given the chance to argue. I made comments on the spreadsheet but they were deleted. I did switch to an alt once but that shouldn't matter - I used a timer to ensure I didn't miss the pop.
Last edited by Vdaria; 08-28-2020 at 07:26 AM..
Old 08-28-2020, 07:31 AM
Sarnak

The list strikes again

Amualia - Level 59 Dark-Elf Cleric
Maruki - Level 23 Iksar BONEKNIGHT
Lorelai - Level 54 High-Elf Enchanter
Old 08-28-2020, 07:49 AM
Aviak

sorry I forgot to include that Urbrutha is also from calamitous intent
Old 08-28-2020, 10:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Sick of Haters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vdaria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Around 6:30 EDT Friday, Lemonade, a member of calamitous intent, handed the camp to Urbrutha,
Wrong. Urbrutha was 11 on list, Lemonade was 3. The camp fell in his lap due to no one being on.

Quote:
a noted blacklisted player who tried to corpse rings and who vandalized the list.
How can you so called "Blacklist" a player when they "Urbrutha" have never done a thing wrong. No GM has issued him a warning and in fact they warned you players to quit reporting him because its a waste of their time.

Corpse camping rings? LOL Show me. GM couldnt.

Vandalized what list? You mean the list that Urbrutha who was at efreefti camp with guildies and even said "wtf, ac is open, holy shit i gotta go" was on in the 69th position that Vedren <Venerate> sent him a tell and said your up next and wiped 68 players off that he came and killed AC? That list? The same list that had 60 more on that Urbrutha sent numerous tells to and Multiple OOC requests asking for help as no one was there list? Are we talking about the same list now?

Quote:
By handing off the camp, Lemonade skipped people who were online and in line waiting, including me.
You have some serious issues man. Lemonade had nothing to do with this, it went from 11 to me. Check the logs. I Have no idea what your deal with Urbrutha is, but you simply need to stop.

Quote:
I understand the camp holder can pass the camp to whomever they want, but this is totally against the player agreement for the AC list. As such, this entire guild should be blacklisted from the AC camp.

Where is said player agreement? You as like anyone else here have yet proven that Urbrutha did anything wrong. You cannot say he did something he did not. Trust me, he frappsed all night long, and hit that petition button from the time he hit 11 getting ready for trolls like you.

Now.. Back to Subject.. You say you wanna "Ban/Blacklist" CI from AC camp. Whats next? what camp you want control of? Sky? Kunark? "Ban/Blacklist" CI my ass. Calamitous Intent is here, and sick of trolls like you.

Good day...
Old 08-28-2020, 11:14 AM
Sarnak

I don't see why a whole guild should banned from something because of something one person did with no proof whatsoever, but ok
Old 08-28-2020, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareem4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you so called "Blacklist" a player when they "Urbrutha" have never done a thing wrong. No GM has issued him a warning and in fact they warned you players to quit reporting him because its a waste of their time.
Well wait, why would multiple players be reporting someone unless he was doing something questionable? I've never been reported for anything in this game -- much less multiple times.
Old 08-28-2020, 11:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well wait, why would multiple players be reporting someone unless he was doing something questionable? I've never been reported for anything in this game -- much less multiple times.
Read the AC List Comment list. Most hit him for name. Moreso, their ass was asleep when AC was popping.

If no one did a true list, then you'll never get it. You snooze, you lose. But sadly some feel they are owed something for trying.

Peace out'
Old 08-28-2020, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kareem4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Read the AC List Comment list. Most hit him for name. Moreso, their ass was asleep when AC was popping.

If no one did a true list, then you'll never get it. You snooze, you lose. But sadly some feel they are owed something for trying.

Peace out'
I mean I just looked and the list seems to confirm what the OP claimed..?
Closed Thread