Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should nerfed Kunark items be nerfed at launch?
No! I want to spend to the first month doing nothing but /list camps! 38 56.72%
Yes! Save everyone the headache! 29 43.28%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

On a related note: will CoS be absurdly expensive from the get-go? What would the price likely be around the time of the nerf, or a month later?
Old 09-18-2020, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Why would it be absurdly expensive when it's still easy to get? Sure maybe the first week or so for some necros that just aboslutely must have one they might pay a lot but that market will dry up fast. People will still wnt them for the ikky twinks tho.
Old 09-18-2020, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

I figure it will be so populated down in that fungi area that we'll actually be killing that thing in the area it was intended to be killed, which is very exciting for me.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:59 PM
Banned

With the staff being the most priceless droppable item in the game its likely going to be a clusterfuck at King while it drops. #2 has no incentive to help #1. I predict Lord of the Flies.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noselacri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a related note: will CoS be absurdly expensive from the get-go? What would the price likely be around the time of the nerf, or a month later?
CoS is a pretty common drop and it's not a set mob so not a /list candidate. There is a reason for a long time after the nerf on blue, years later it was only costing like 1k. There were tons of them still around.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the staff being the most priceless droppable item in the game its likely going to be a clusterfuck at King while it drops. #2 has no incentive to help #1. I predict Lord of the Flies.
With this logic shouldn't it have been a clusterfuck at EE within the first week or two or three? Hint: it wasn't.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:50 PM
Banned

Staff is worth double digit manastones easily. Most likely someone with a staff wouldn't even sell it for double digit manastones. Staff increase in value over time at a much higher rate than a stone. Stone can be bought. Staff is essentially priceless.

Just not comparable camps at all. EE is in Guk is like level 36, sometimes less. Hard to die there at EE. On the other hand King in Seb is level 56. We don't know what level yet will be required to /list.

The chance for a character to die and lose a spot on the list is much higher at king than ee.
Old 09-18-2020, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Staff is great, but you guys are overhyping it. You NOW have the Green perspective (hindsight) on Manastone (Manastone on Green), but you still have the Blue perspective (old paradigm) of the stick (stick on Blue.)

It's super, but it ain't worth double digit manastones lol. Can't wait to get mine ^_^
Old 09-18-2020, 10:04 PM
Banned

Possibly worth triple digit manastones in actual in game value vs manastone in game value. Yes staff might be 100x better than stone
Old 09-18-2020, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

15hp/tic regen with a snare that removes your speed buffs. Very good, but worth 100 manastones? Nope.
Closed Thread