Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-14-2022, 08:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default So did The Sleeper script work the same as it did on Blue?

This thread isn't for any for or against waking arguments, there are other threads for that. I'm just wondering if the waking event played out the same as it did on Blue. I never got to see it back during live, and I was taking a break from Blue back when it happened.

I hopped on my 51 necro to watch the show and went to a few different areas where he was supposed to go, but watching streams and stuff it seems like he basically popped from the tomb straight to Skyshrine and then despawned after a bit. Never even saw anything or a global message other than the earthquake. Was kind of a bummer.
Old 04-14-2022, 09:03 PM
Orc

Sleeper woke up, killed through ST, then teleported to skyshrine and made their way to yelinak's lair where they depopped since we beat sleeper to yelinak. Pretty sure this is how it went out on blue from what people were saying. Some shout messages went out in ST, Skysrhine, Kael maybe, pretty sure thurgadin, great divide, permafrost, and solb.
Meezak 9 Ogre Necromancer <Ancient Blood>
--------------------------------------------------------------
Green: INACTIVE
Blue: INACTIVE
Red: INACTIVE

Quarm is love Quarm is life
Old 04-14-2022, 09:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I did see one message before the earthquake that said "A Warning from another dimension is heard throughout the land" I was in Great Divide and didn't see him or anything else. I guess maybe I was mistaken that it was more of a velious wide / server wide type event where Kera actually paths through the zones killing stuff. Wasn't really expecting it to be Tomb > Skyshrine right away. Wish I had known that sooner since I haven't done any Velious on my Necro yet so didn't really have a quick way into Skyshrine once I saw that's where everything was happening.

Guess I can see it get woken up on a future server if i'm lucky.
Old 04-15-2022, 09:24 AM
Banned

Yeah I was also curious about the script so I was just sitting in perma and watching the stream at the same time. Nothing happened in perma at all.